The deed is done. Now the wait

I tried to gather as much info as I could. Letter from my GP explaining my condition, letter of support from my MP, letter of support from the food bank I volunteer at for 2 hrs a week. Written letter from a family member explaining things.

All this was photocopied and taken to the job centre where it was sent via courier to the ESA ppl

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good luck, but they WILL cave in, trust me on this...

• Thanks Baron but I thought they’d cave in before now as I’m still waiting for my pip tribunal in November

• The tribunal is when the backtracking will occur...

• The pip tribunal is in November but this is the esa asking for a mandatory reconsideration. I hope it goes well cos it’s got letters backing my claim from my GP, doctor and the food bank I volunteer at. It’s also signed by workers there

• spideyman if the esa are looking for a mandatory reconsideration, there was some question mark over your assessment.

• I’m not holding my breath

• It just really annoys me as you've been put through so much stress, all fingers & toes crossed 😊

• spideyman did you tell them you volunteered 2hrs a week?

• Nah. I kept that bit quiet and they won’t know lol.

If you read what I’ve said then you’ll see I’ve had a letter from my boss at the food bank explaining my difficulties and the fact I’m trying. This is signed by all the volunteers there.

The MP has also suggested I go back on ESA and PIP. The letter from the GP explains I’m not suited to a proper job and it will be detrimental to my health.

Are you going to put a downer on this as you have all along?

• spideyman not at all, good luck.

You may also like...