Headway
5,574 members7,939 posts

The deed is done. Now the wait

I tried to gather as much info as I could. Letter from my GP explaining my condition, letter of support from my MP, letter of support from the food bank I volunteer at for 2 hrs a week. Written letter from a family member explaining things.

All this was photocopied and taken to the job centre where it was sent via courier to the ESA ppl

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Good luck, but they WILL cave in, trust me on this...

Thanks Baron but I thought they’d cave in before now as I’m still waiting for my pip tribunal in November

The tribunal is when the backtracking will occur...

The pip tribunal is in November but this is the esa asking for a mandatory reconsideration. I hope it goes well cos it’s got letters backing my claim from my GP, doctor and the food bank I volunteer at. It’s also signed by workers there

1 like

spideyman if the esa are looking for a mandatory reconsideration, there was some question mark over your assessment.

I’m not holding my breath

It just really annoys me as you've been put through so much stress, all fingers & toes crossed 😊

spideyman did you tell them you volunteered 2hrs a week?

Nah. I kept that bit quiet and they won’t know lol.

If you read what I’ve said then you’ll see I’ve had a letter from my boss at the food bank explaining my difficulties and the fact I’m trying. This is signed by all the volunteers there.

The MP has also suggested I go back on ESA and PIP. The letter from the GP explains I’m not suited to a proper job and it will be detrimental to my health.

Are you going to put a downer on this as you have all along?

spideyman not at all, good luck.

You may also like...