Light at the end of the tinnel

First of all can I thank all the people who have wished me good wishes when I told you that I was going for my Scan to see if either for my Anyersums had grown .

I am actually going for surgery in the morning to have one of them coiled so I just want to say a big thank you to the people who have contacted me over the past few days you all know who you are .

Hugs and Kisses

James

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hope all goes well. Will be thinking of you. Let us know how you get on.

• Good luck with the coiling James. I had a flow divert inserted 6 months ago to treat a 9mm bilobed annie which was not suitable for clipping or coiling. The endovascular approach has lots of advantages being less invasive, especially those of us with underlying conditions. Praying all will go well for you tomorrow and for a swift and uneventful recovery.

• Wishing you all the best for the surgery.

Please keep in touch as and when you can.

Love n hugs xoxo

• The best outcome for you, look after yourself xx

Janet

• Good news indeed James ; that's one you'll be able to cross off the list !

I presume it's being done intravenously so not too invasive and hopefully home again in a few days.

Keep the updates coming won't you. :-) ................be thinking of you ! Love Cat xx

• Hi James. Best wishes for the surgery tomorrow. Look forward to you updating us on how it went.

• good luck and healing

• Good luck James. Carole x

• Very good luck.

• Good luck and speedy recovery x

• hi james good luck with your surgery x I will be sending healing thoughts your way x

• Thinking of you.

• Good luck James hope it went well xx

• Hope it has gone well, let us know how you are when you are able! Best wishes! xx

• Hi James ; hope you're all done & dusted and back here with us soon ! Get well/take care..............

Cat xx

You may also like...