Smile ?

Hi there everyone (and Candice) Jules here

Hope you are all ok. I am having a quite good mellow day. and ,

I just found out something...

as you know I don't like the woman in the mirror, but I smiled about something when I was brushing my hair and if I smile it removes the wrinkles from the side of the mouth. Its amazing.

I will smile more often from now on.

Nite nite

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • What a lovely post Jules ; so positive & uplifting. I might have to start calling you Smiley !

Night night m'love ; sleep well. xxx

• Why didn't you say letting me go on. I'm really really happy for you. Hope you wake up in morning feeling the same xx

• Super duper do that. That's fab. On your down days look at yourself and smile. That's fab, keep it up xx

• Hi Jules

Good to hear you've progressed with this :) wishing you continued success xx

• Good on you girl. When in the dumps try to remember the saying,"smile and the world smiles with you, cry and you cry alone ". I'm smiling with and for you at the moment. x

• It is so nice to hear that you are smiling.... πŸ˜€

I hope you are feeling heaps better. Claire xx

• Lovely to hear, keep smiling x

• Also Iv just noticed something else on that statement julels. You put JULES HERE not JUST julels here. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ fantastic go girl 🍸🍸🍸🍸😘

• Did you know it takes many more muscles to smile than to frown.... Just think of the work-out you'll be giving your face.

Love to everyone here, you keep me sane!

• so many people depend on this for sanity dont they Jan.

I have learnt so so much.

• I think everyone suits a smile, Jules : ) x

• You know your right Angelite !

Im still doing it

• Morning Smiler,

Lovely post and I will keep smiling myself today. Nick Xx

• smile and the whole world smiles with you!

keep on smiling Jules. xx

You may also like...