Pension 1st appeal...help

I have received a letter from the teachers pension requesting more updated evidence, all i have is a letter from my ex employer stating that they do not foresee me returning to teaching in the foreseeable future, which contrdicts the occ health who said there maybe a'cbance'... I am also receiving dla high rate mobilty and low rate care, plus my doctor thought i was being penalised because i had not been referred to a pain management clinic. however i did pay for about 5 months every week to see an osteopath who helped with pain at the time, i just couldnt afford to continue. I wonder if they would realise medical evidence for my appeal. can anyone think of anything else i could gather to help with my appeal? Thank you.

Shazzad xx enjoy your day x

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oops forgot to mention doctor has now referred me to the pain management clinic x

• Hi

I just posted this. I think you can use the advice given there to help you.

First make an appointment with your doctor. Good luck xx

• I am sure i am right in saying you have a right to see any information from your medical records ..

but i would check it out with your Doc or a phone call to the practice manager may be all thats needed to confurm this xx

gentle dyslexic hugs

• You are right. You have to give permission for another party to have a medical report written about you and your doctors have to advise you when that medical report is ready, giving you (I had a week) to arrange to see and review what was to be sent.

• Might be worth you keeping a detailed diary for a couple of weeks and sending it off with all the other info.

• Thank you, will do xxx

You may also like...