Fibromyalgia Action UK
41,113 members53,215 posts

For Mac who wanted to see one of my cards

For Mac who wanted to see one of my cards

Hi this is a card I made for my granddaughters bday .

34 Replies
oldestnewest

That's really lovely!

Thank you xx😘🤗🦋😇

Ahh bless Hun, that’s lovely, she will love it 🌸🌹😉

Thanks sweetie been having trouble getting in here today , tried to reply to your morning post but it just wouldn’t happen . Xx😘😜🤗🦋😇

That’s ok Hun, don’t worry 😉🌸💜❤️🌹😘

Well I like our chats and I didn’t want you to think I had forgotten you xx🌹😘🤗🦋😇

Bless I know you wouldn’t Hun. The site is playing up a bit. Try and refresh or log in and out, it sometimes works. Thanks sweetie I like our chats to 🤗🤗😘😘❤️❤️🌹❤️🌸💜💓xxx

Managed to get on I think it must be the heat or something xx😘🤗🦋😇🌹❤️😘🦋😇

Morning Hun, been up since 4am I’m showered dressed and going to get bloods done early, seeing as I’m up. Going to be a hot one . 💓🤗❤️😘🤗🌸

Good luck with bloods hope it’s not to hot for you .Have a nice easy day when you get back as you will be so tired being up so early .Not looking forward to today as it’s going to be so hot and getting bored of being on sofa in front of fan , but on the other hand I’m so glad I don’t have to go to work this heat . Love and hugs xx😘😘🤗🤗🌹😜🦋🤗😇

Thanks Hun, we decided to go early because M can’t stand the heat, and I was up anyway. Enjoy your day if you can Hun, stay cool 😎. 🤗🤗😘😘❤️💓🌹💜🌸

Will do I’m going to craft this morning befor heat kicks in . Have a good day sweetie xx😘🌹❤️🤗🦋🦋😇

Heat is here already, had a cup of tea out and M had breakfast, on our way home now. Thanks sweetie. Take care. 🌸💓💜🤗🤗😘😘🌹😉

That's so cute 😃

Thank you sweetie xx🤗🦋😇

1 like

That is brilliant Matrix you are very good at making cards etc., did you get many new items today to make more, hope you enjoyed it and it wasn't to hot for you.

Love & Cooling Hugs ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Xx

Thanks Mac xx🤗🦋😇🌹

1 like

No need to thank me it is really lovely surprised you don't get people asking you to make them some they are that good. Have a lovely day keep cool Love & Hugs Xx

1 like

I do make for some friends but I won’t charge them as their my friends . Thank you for your lovely comments xx🤗😘🌹🦋😇

2 likes

That is really kind of you my friend Love & Cooling Hugs Xx

1 like

Well we all need a little kindness in this world . Xx

2 likes

You are so right we do all need kindness Love & Hugs Xx :>)

Every thing is much nicer when love and kindness touch it xx🤗🦋😇

1 like

Awww Matrix 😊🌸🌿🦋

How adorable and very clever. Thanks for sharing sweetie.

Love you friend. xxx. EJ

Thanks sweetie I really enjoyed making this one love and hugs my friend xx😘🤗🦋😇

1 like

You’re very welcome dear

😊🌸🌿🦋🤗💗😘😇

I used to do card making I wonder if my bits and pieces are still in the loft?! Your lovely card may have inspired me to take it up again

Pen X 💜🤗

Oh go for it but not if you want to have some money ,I have a shop upstairs and I’m not kidding .🤗🦋😇

Thats really good. Your very clever xx

That’s really kind of you thank you xx🤗🦋😇

That is sooo cute :-)

1 like

Thanks sweetie that’s so kind of you .🤗🦋😇🌹

The cards you make are amazing well done it looks fab xx

1 like

That’s so sweet of you thank you xx😘🤗🦋😇

2 likes