Fibromyalgia Action UK
40,682 members โ€ข 52,754 posts

Afternoon everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi everyone, hope your all having a nice lazy Sunday were having a busy one grandson and granddaughter here for the day but can't complain they do put smile on my face hugs all round ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—xxx

28 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Lazy day Bambamsnan cant beat having the kids around ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hugs ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปxx

2 likes

I no hun they keep us sane and keep us smiling x๐Ÿ’–x

1 like

Don't know about the sane bit lol they have me acting like a numpty half the time, but as you say smiles beat it all oh and the cosies xโค๏ธx

2 likes

Love having snuggles with them listening to my grandson Charlie chatting on his phone he's only 18 months old so funny xx

1 like

How lovely. You enjoy having a munch xx

2 likes

Thanks angiesmith50 best about grandchildren you can give them back xx

2 likes

Yes a breath a sign of relief xx

2 likes

That's true angiesmith50 and then clean the mesh up they think cos there not here with him they don't have to clean up xx

2 likes

Haha yes that's right Bambamsnan. Hope they were good for you xx

2 likes

Yes baby always good loves peppa pig eldest on I pad all day but love spending time with them xx

2 likes

Happy Days!!! xx

2 likes

Yes can't beat them Trikki xx

1 like

You all Peppa'd out yet?

Crusee

XX

2 likes

๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท๐Ÿ– that's my lot for this week lol Crusee xxx

2 likes

Hahahahahaha.

Dirty job but someone has to do it Bambamsnan

I am proud of you.

But I bet you enjoyed every second of it too.

CruseeXXX

2 likes

Oh yes mummy daddy peppa and George ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท love it Crusee xxx

2 likes

It is so lovely when they come round, and the noise and excitement can be quite catching. Bit oh, how lovely when they go home! Peace and quiet and a nap in the chair!

Love it!

3 likes

I did wait for them to go had a nap this afternoon lol yes the peace when there gone bliss bluebell99

1 like

Hi Carol, Glad to hear you have some company today....keep you on your toes!! I got my flu shot on Friday been feeling "icky", hope that's what it is.Take care your friend, Peck.๐Ÿค

2 likes

Hi peck I've heard a few have felt icky after flu jab just take it easy see how you go yes got Charlie here so it's ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท for me x๐Ÿ’–x

1 like

Carol, Oh no not ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท,๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š, your friend Peck ๐Ÿค

3 likes

Oh yes peck ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท all day long xxx

1 like

I am at my daughter's looking after my grandsons.

2 likes

It's nice to have them they come her every Sunday well the baby does eldest has her "friends" now lol xx

2 likes

I know lol. Last week my younger grandson was out most of the time, so I had a lovely time with my eldest grandson.

So far this morning I have fed their cat, so grandma duties all round.

1 like

I genuinely and sincerely hope that you had a wonderful Sunday with the grandchildren my friend. Now it is time for a rest!

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x :)

1 like

Thanks Ken I love having them here with me they definitely put a smile on my face xxx

1 like

x :)

You may also like...