I have been backwards and forwards to a rheumi and diagnosed with OA lumbar spine and fibro. My mobility and pain is ridiculous and waiting to attend pain clinic in October. My bloods are showing canca positive but I don't have an inflammation marker. I have problems with my digestive system and bowels also had blood in urine for months. My GP has mentioned Lupus but rheumi wont diagnose because of blood results now my eyes are extremely dry and blurry so having to use gel. I am 51 next month work full time in a customer service centre but allowed to work from home 3 days per week which without that I would not be able to cope. This has gone on for almost 2 years with poor mobility and pain but like now I am having a flare and could sit and rock with all over pain

3 Replies

• Hi I have been told I have fibromyalgia in April this year. My bloods show low vitamin D and my inflammatory markers are always high, but I have no swelling in my hands or feet. What does your bloods show?

Jan x

• just states canca positive but no inflammatory marker they don't really explain

• Hi there, OMG I get all those things, IBS, gastric problems, blurry dry eyes, i also get cystisis a lot on top of the usual chronic pain, I have osteoarthritis, and osteoporosis ( thinning bones). I am told all this is all due to fibromyalgia. Sorry to hear that you are having a flare up now, Hope you feel better soon :-)

You may also like...