Anyone had success after FET aged 45 - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK

34,644 members44,266 posts

Anyone had success after FET aged 45

Hicketts profile image
Hicketts

Having FET on Friday and just wondered if there was anyone on here that had been successful at my age.

10 Replies

I’m just a year younger than you and have 4 cycles none of which have been successful. However, between my first and second cycles I spoke to someone who had first time success at 47! Obviously she was incredibly lucky but it does happen! She used her own eggs. Good luck with your transfer and be kind to yourself.

Hicketts profile image
Hicketts in reply to Kmcdon

Thank you. It’s good to know. I know I’m very lucky as my 2nd cycle was successful and I’m so grateful for that. It’s my last embryo so keeping everything crossed. As you say it does happen. I wish you all the best with your journey x

Hi Hicketts, I am over 40 and had positive results and pregnancy and now with baby after my first FET. Sending you positive vibes ✨

Hicketts profile image
Hicketts in reply to Wehavethis

Thank you and Congratulations x

Hi Hicketts, I am 49 and currently 21weeks pregnant! Though I was not successful with my own eggs, I was lucky to be pregnant after deciding to go on route with donor egg. I wish you all the luck and baby dust with your transfer.

Wow that’s wonderful news. Congratulations and thank you. You have given me hope x

I was - had a fresh transfer 3 weeks before my 45th bday. I now have a beautiful one year old boy

Hicketts profile image
Hicketts in reply to Muppetgirl

That’s amazing and just what I wanted to hear. Thank you x

Congratulations! I hope I get there too. Was it a day 3 or day 5 transferred?

Day 3. Mine never made it to freezing!

You may also like...