FET thaw and transfer on Monday. Anyo... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK

26,886 members β€’ 38,395 posts

FET thaw and transfer on Monday. Anyone else with me?

RhinoCat
RhinoCat
β€’15 Replies

Aaaaaaah! Can’t believe how quick the FET cycle is. Starting the lovely gel pessaries on Wednesday πŸ€£πŸŽ‰ ( double dose).

Then transfer on Monday . Can’t quite believe it really ? I’ll probably be nervous when it hits me later .

Queue the nervous giggles πŸ₯΄

I hope I hope I hope 🀞🏻 πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Rhinocat x

15 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Best of luck that this will be the one, I’ll keep everything crossed for you xx

RhinoCat
RhinoCat in reply to saraht23

Thanks so much πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Lots of luck for your FET on Monday! xxx

RhinoCat
RhinoCat in reply to Picalilli99

Thanks πŸ₯΄πŸ€—πŸ€©πŸ₯΄πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ₯΄πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ₯΄πŸ€žπŸ»

Ahhhh exciting!!! You got this girl πŸ’ͺ🏻 keeping everything crossed for you 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻

RhinoCat
RhinoCat in reply to KiboXX

Appreciate it πŸ˜ŽπŸ€žπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Good luck RhinoCat!

RhinoCat
RhinoCat in reply to ttcemmie

Thanks ttcemmie πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ€©πŸ€—πŸ₯΄πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ₯΄πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Good luck!

RhinoCat
RhinoCat in reply to Nix321

Oh thanks so much πŸ˜˜πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Best of luck for this cycle. My transfers on Tuesday. Not feeling excited. Just nervous.

RhinoCat
RhinoCat in reply to Rainbowhope

I’m a mixture . Nice to know someone else is with me πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ»

Hi RhinoCat

Glad that your AF has arrived. I stopped my progesterone on Sunday and af arrived yesterday morning. It came with a vengeance! And I got a bit of a cramp too. What are your plans for the next cycle? X

RhinoCat
RhinoCat in reply to Mmmpudding

Yeah, feel like going back to bed ! Not sure what next plan is. My review is on 18th. I want to start drugs for next cycle in March . Hopefully they will agree. Had my eggs collected in October so technically my ovaries have had a rest since then so should be grand. I feel fine and will feel even better once my hormones level down a bit.

How are you? Have you got a plan?

I had my review today (over the phone) and it was useless. The doctor basically said I was unlucky and the only thing he could advise was to try a few more times. He felt the protocol was spot on etc etc. I have already decided to change clinics. Will try a London one with hopefully a more tailored approach. Who are you with if you don’t mind me asking? Have you still got embryos in the freezer? I didn’t have anything to freeze last cycle. Xx

You may also like...