Fertility Network UK
18,587 members β€’ 29,237 posts

Feeling so bloated and tired πŸ˜₯😩😬

Feeling soooo bloated and sore today, I don't know how you ladies exercise, work and the rest I can barely walk! My last round I was so swollen i got permanent stretch marks right over where my ovaries would be...and just noticed this morning a few more new ones πŸ˜• and I know it's just going to get worseπŸ˜‘ bring on trigger shot tonight get these eggies out of me! πŸ˜£πŸ™ƒπŸ˜© xxx

26 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Good luck xx

1 like

Thank you xxx

The very best of luck Niki, hope you get a big haul x

1 like

Haha i love it "haul" i certainly feel like a big haul 🀣🀣 thank you 😘xx

1 like

Aww bless you. And good luck xx

1 like

Thanks hun xxx

1 like

Sorry to hear that the injections are giving you such bad side effects. At least you are nearly there now so hopefully you will start feeling better soon. I started my injections on Sunday, going for a scan today. So far I don’t feel any different, maybe a bit more tired. Good luck for your EC xx

1 like

Thanks Kari. I wasn't too bad until about 2 days ago was just tired and emotional really lol but last couple days just so swollen and sore, I have at least 10 follicles (last round I had 12 yet they managed 15 eggs?) So hopefully get a good amount of eggs. Is this your first round? I hope you have lots of nice follicles on your scan today 😁😘😘

It’s my 2nd round. 10 is s great number. 😊 x

Best of luck hun xxx

1 like

I was the exact same during my fresh cycle. I was so swollen I couldn’t get my jeans on and had to wear leggings and my husbands tshirts 😳 I looked about 6 months pregnant and got scared to leave the house in case anyone asked if I was pregnant. Try to keep positive and remember why ur doing this ❀️

Good luck for ec 🀞🏻 xx

1 like

Gosh its horrible isnt it! I forgot how uncomfortable it is and it's only gonna get worse after collection 😣😩 yes trying to keep positive but it's hard after a failed cycle. Thank you and fingers 🀞🀞🀞 xx and fingers crossed for you too hun 😘😘🀞🀞🀞

The last few days are a struggle.. Good luck for EC xx

1 like

Yes besides being emotional and the horrendous headaches I was ok up until about 2 days ago 😬 thank you cannot wait just about to trigger πŸ™„πŸ™ƒπŸ”πŸ£ xxx

1 like

And then you get a whole day with no needles yay πŸ™ŒπŸ» xx

1 like

Hahahah yay! Yes my poor arms need a rest I've had 3 blood tests in 3 days! Not to mention my bruised bloated tummy lol 😣 xx

Good luck for ec xx

1 like

Thanks Sammy 😁 xxx

Sorry forgot to say, I hope you start feeling better soon xx

1 like

Thank you 😘😘

Ohhhh that sounds awful Niki! Not long to go now, try to take it easy. Hopefully its a good sign after your disappointment at your last scan!xx

1 like

Thanks cinderella...i had another scan with a different doctor and he was like things are looking great!! I think that other doc was just having a bad day or just an ass! Lol. I have 10 good follicles (Only 2 less than last cycle was told I had 12 yet they retrieved 15 eggs?) So fingers crossed for a good numger again 😁🀞 xxx

1 like

Ha ha ha we'll go with the ass! πŸ€£πŸ‘Š Oh that's all sounding very positive indeed! Fingers crossed for some beautiful eggies!!🀞🀞xx

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰ thanks hun xxx

1 like

Good luck! Not long to go to trigger, and hopefully you'll be much more comfortable soon xx

Thank you! Yes I just triggered 😁 it's 9pm I'm in New Zealand πŸ˜‰ 36 hours to go 😊 xx

You may also like...