Fertility Network UK
14,655 members24,249 posts

😢😢 11dp6dt

Well guys it looks like we’re out!!! Our dream taken away in a 3 minute wait!!!!! Negative test but still no sign of bleeding!!!

I’ve cried, I’ve thought I can’t do this anymore but hopefully I will start to think differently soon!! My oh says it WILL happen one day!!!

Phoned the clinic and waiting for them to call me back with what to do next

😘 xxx

71 Replies
oldestnewest

So sorry Lisa. Hopefully the clinic can give some advice. Big hugs and hope you take time to recover then come back even stronger xx

1 like

Thank you!!! We will come back fighting hopefully soon xxx

So sorry to read this Lisa. Have been thinking about you. Take care of each other and do something really nice today, you deserve it. Much love xx

1 like

Thank you were devastated but I’m sure we’ll fine!! Xxx

Oh no I'm really sorry sending love and hope that you have lots of it around you x

1 like

Thank you xxx

So sorry to read this. Sending you love x

1 like

Thank you xxx

I’m really so very sorry

1 like

I am so so sorry sweets I had really hoped to see some good news from you this week. Sending lots of hugs. This bloody sucks xxxx

1 like

It does bloody suck!!! Can’t believe it, thought with no bleeding we were in with a chance!!!! I feel like such a let down!!! We’ll be ok though I’m sure and we’ll come back stronger than ever xxx

You will come back stronger. I feel like a different person to only a few months back. Heartbroken not quite as naiive but definitely stronger xxx

Awww I'm so sorry to be reading this 😟 please look after yourself, I hope your coping as well as you can be. big hugs xxx

1 like

Thank you!!! It’s hit me hard this time, but I’ll be ok xxx

1 like

Aww you poor thing. Go spoil yourself with wine and chocolate or something nice you deserve it you both do! Xxx

So sorry to hear this, none of it is fair. Take all the time u need now to process and know we are all here for u xox

1 like

Thank you xx

I'm so sorry Lisa. Take care of yourselves and come back fighting when you're ready. Xx

1 like

Thank you xx

1 like

I’m really sorry to read this. BFN’s are truly rubbish. The end of my 2ww is Thursday, but I also think I’m heading for a negative result. Sending you big hugs 💕 xx

Totally rubbish!! Hope you get your bfp I’ll be thinking of you xxx

1 like

So sorry to hear this,this journey is so unbelievably tough. X

1 like

It is but we’re strong xxx

1 like

We certainly are! X

1 like

Think we have to be to go through what we do!!!! How do we actually cope xx

1 like

At times, it's extremely hard to cope but we do and we get through it, ready to face the world again and continue on this journey. All of us on here are incredibly strong and resilient. X

❤️❤️ xx

1 like

❤️❤️ xx

So sorry to read this. Hope you get through this ok and once you’re ready you’ll head on to the next stage and totally smash it xxx

1 like

I’m sure we’ll be back ready to try round two soon xxx

I am so heartbroken for you, its a horrible situation. Look after each other, you are in my thoughts ❤️ xx

1 like

Thank you, we will do xxx

So so crap! Sending you all the love in the world! 😘 xxxx

1 like

Thank you!!! And thank you for being tww buddies!!! Wishing you all the luck in the world for test day xxxx

😢 sorry to hear this.

😢 gutted xx

Oh sweetheart, I’m so sorry xxx

So hard but we’ll be ok xx

I'm so so sorry. Xx

1 like

😢 I just feel so sad xx

You will do hun. Nothing can prepare you for it.

Xxx

Oh Lisa I’m sorry. I was truly hoping to see some bfps after my dismal attempt this tww. You will find the strength again. Believe your OH xx

1 like

We will and thank you!! It just takes time doesn’t it!!! So bloody hard though!! I just cried on and off all day even though it won’t change anything xxx

1 like

My feelings exactly this time around, I’ve only had one little cry but I’ve cried plenty before and I totally understand where you’re coming from. Bfns are really really hard xx

1 like

I didn’t cry last time much but this has hit me hard xxx

Sending you hugs xx

Awww I'm really sorry Lisa! Those negative tests are so hard! Big hugs.xx

1 like

Thank you xxx

1 like

So sorry to hear this. Oh it so rubbish. Take good care of u xx

I will do thank you xx

So sorry. Sending heaps of love 💗

1 like

Thank you xxx

I'm so sorry Lisa. Sending you big hugs xx

Thank you 😘 xxx

Can’t believe it, came here to see how you got on 😢I’m so sorry to hear that, truly devastated for your news. 😢 This journey can be so unbelievably cruel. xoxo

I can’t believe it either!! I don’t no which is worse, the chemical we had in April or the straight negative! So hard but we’ll find the strength to carry on I’m sure xxx

So so sorry hun. Sending you a big hug xxx

1 like

Thank you 😘 xxx

So sorry to read this, I was really keeping my fingers crossed to see a happy post from you. Take good care.

Afraid not but thank you!!! We’re so devastated xx

Very sorry to hear Lisa, take some time and u’ll do what feels right at the right time for u xxx

We will thank you!! I’m sure we’ll be back fighting soon xxx

So sorry to read this. Take good care of yourself xx

Thank you xxx

Hey Lisa, sorry to hear you’re in the same boat as me - this journey sucks. It’s really unfair. I’m so sorry to hear you got a negative today. I have just started my period this afternoon by the looks of it as I type!! Such a tough time. Thinking of you. You need to cry and be sad and be angry if you need to be but you’ll keep going and keep fighting - be positive. It will happen xxxx

1 like

It really does suck!! No bleeding for me yet so don’t no weather to carry on with the medication or not!! I’ve got really bad stomach ache though so it could be on the way!! I’ve cried all day and my oh isn’t here which is making it harder! I just want him home!! We’ll be back fighting when we find the strength again xxx

1 like

I’m still not bleeding properly either, just a bit of brown, but def carry on with all the medication until your OTD. Mine is in the morning. You’ll find the strength to keep going. Sorry you’re not with your OH xxx

I’m bleeding fully now which is suppose is a good thing!!! I actually tested on my otd so spoke to hospital today and they’ve said we can have a follow up and carry straight on!! My oh is back home now thank goodness but feeling much more positive today xxx

1 like

Glad you’re feeling more positive. I’m looking forward to getting a follow up and cracking on with the next round! We can do this!!!! X

1 like

We sure can xxx

1 like

I'm sorry for your bfn. Big hugs xx

You may also like...