Fertility Network UK
16,315 members โ€ข 26,789 posts

2ww ๐Ÿ˜–

Hello, here goes the 2ww! We had two good quality embies transferred yesterday. Had been determined to stay off google this time! Already googled how to help implantation! ๐Ÿคฃ anyone else on the 2ww? Xx

18 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

I have my transfer Wednesday ๐Ÿ˜Š I am definitely staying of google this time and going to make sure I donโ€™t test early. Hope the tww goes fast for you and you get your bfp ๐Ÿ˜€ xx

1 like

Thank you. You too. My clinic does a blood test and I waited for them to call last time, it was the worst wait, so this time Iโ€™m going to test the day before. Good luck xx

Yea I probably do that my clinic doesnโ€™t do blood test but I will go to the doctors and have one if I get a positive as I had chemical pregnancy last time so I would just wanna be sure and thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š xx

1 like

Sorry to hear about your last BFN. Sending you lots of luck xx

Thank you xx

1 like

I have my transfer today so will be in the club shortly. I agree about staying off google. Iโ€™ve though itโ€™s so much easier said than done and Iโ€™ve been on google in the run up to this round more than usual! Hope the wait doesnโ€™t send you too crazy! Good luck! x

2 likes

Good luck today ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป do you know if your having one or two transferred? Is it a fresh cycle? Thanks, hoping work will keep me busy but still managing enough relaxing time. X

Only 1 for me. Itโ€™s my last frostie. If this one fails then itโ€™s another fresh round to look forward to ๐Ÿ˜”

1 like

Hope today has gone well xx

Yes thanks. Now let the 2ww crazies begin!

Fingers crossed for your bfp xx

2 likes

Thank you x

I'm with you! Had transfer yest aswell, just the 1 embie but good quality - fingers crossed for both of us! Know exactly what you mean about google - had been determined to stay away but so far failing miserably! X

2 likes

Hope the 2ww passes quickly. Sending loads of good luck wishes. I donโ€™t think google is healthy but can be of help sometimes and hard to avoid! X

Had my transfer on monday!! So today 4dp5dt days pass slowly. Felt quite crampy and irritable and emotional and just want to cry!! Cyclogest is killing me I think. This is my 2nd round of icsi which was positive but miscarried at 10 weeks๐Ÿ˜ข. Now I can't really remember last time how I felt on the 2ww...but de definetly not like a crying wreck!!

2 likes

Hi, sorry to hear about your miscarriage ๐Ÿ˜ข Iโ€™m sending lots of baby dust your way. Iโ€™ve had pain since the egg collection and now getting cramps. I remember getting lots of pregnancy signs last time and got a bfn so I put it all down to the progesterone ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ donโ€™t hold back, if you need a cry. Weโ€™re all very strong ladies but going through all this in the first place xx

Thanks Gemmy999 feeling much better now. Looking forwards to a nice long relaxing bank holiday weekend. It's good to know that is few of us in this together. Baby dust for you all.xxxx

2 likes

Enjoy and relax xxx

1 like

You may also like...