Fertility Network UK
14,659 members24,253 posts

No Rainbow for me xx

So i did my test this morning. Sadly it's a BFN this time. I think I already knew in my head that it would be but i kept that last little bit of hope.

Nothing truly prepares you for that one line but when it does appear its like a tonne of bricks hitting you.

I honestly don't know what we will do next. after 3 rounds, 2 failed implantation and 1 miscarriage.

Love to you all xx

10 Replies
oldestnewest

So sorry to hear this honey. I know there’s not much anyone can say right now, but I hope you’re able to have some time together to heal and grieve. Look after yourself honey. Xx

I’m so sorry. 💜

My heart drops every time I see a post like this. I’m so sorry. Sending hugs your way xxx

I know there are no words to ease this huge disappointment but I am thinking of you. It’s such a crappy journey 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m absolutely gutted for you. Give yourselves time to grieve this and make decisions when it feels less raw ❤️ wishing you the best xoxo

I hate this whole journey one minute you're up next you're down. Its crap. Same happened to me only i started spotting 2 days beforehand. Treat yourself and keep yourself busy I know its hard. Then once you are ready you can plan what to do next. Hugs Xxx

1 like

Aww Im so sorry! Its all so crap, look after yourselves.xx

Oh I'm so sorry hun. Sending love and hugs 💝😘💝

Sorry to hear this x

Sorry to hear this. There’s no need to rush into deciding what to do next. Take some time to recover from this cycle and decide when you feel ready x

I'm really sorry. Sending you lots of hugs. Never give up hope.this fertility journey is just so unfair.

You may also like...