Fertility Network UK
16,353 members β€’ 26,837 posts

Meet my rainbow baby 🌈 😍

I just wanted to share my news. I gave birth to my gorgeous rainbow baby last night at 23:05 weighing 7lb 5oz, she is perfect in everyway & we've named her Demi Crystal 😍.

Thanks for your support over the last 2/3 years ladies, you've kept me sane & kept my spirit up. Good luck to each & everyone of you on your journey xxx

39 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

What a lovely picture to see first thing in the morning. Thank you for sharing it and giving us hope. She's absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy motherhood. I hope it's everything you wanted it to be. x

2 likes

What a beautiful blessing, many congratulations, hope your doing well Cathie. So pleased to read a lovely post, we too hope to share good news in October. She's adorable I must say

1 like

Ahhh many many congratulations. She is lovely. Very precious. I hope you recover well from labour and thank you for sharing this with us.

Enjoy every minute.

Xxx

1 like

Congratulations how perfect she is!!! Xxx

1 like

Congratulations!! So wonderful! Xxx

1 like

πŸ’•πŸ’• congratulations xx

1 like

Congratulations she is beautiful, enjoy every minute of motherhood xxxx

1 like

Ah what a cutie.. Congratulations xxx

1 like

What a wonderful picture to wake up to!! Congratulations to you xx reminds us all I think why we are doing this xx

1 like

Oh wow how beautiful.Congratulations.Enjoy being a mom .

1 like

Congratulations 😊

1 like

She is beautiful Cathie, and such a blessing. Massive congratulations. Welcome to the world Demi xx

1 like

Beautiful πŸ’•

1 like

Hello little Demi Crystal!!! Congratulations to parents! be healthy and happy xxx

1 like

Wonderful news.what a beauty xxx

1 like

Just read through your previous posts, what a horrendous couple of years you have had. This little girl has got one hell of a mummy to look after her. She is absolutely beautiful, congratulations xxxxx

1 like

Aww thank you huni, means a lot xx

1 like

Aw congratulations, she's just gorgeous! Well done x

1 like

Congratulations hope ur both doing well xx

1 like

Congratulations she's beautiful xx

1 like

amazing and beautiful. How perfect! Congratulations!xx

1 like

Oh she's beautiful, huge congratulations to you πŸ’πŸ˜Š xx

1 like

Congratulations so pleased for you xxxxxπŸŒˆπŸ’—

1 like

Awww congratulations Hun she's perfect I hope I get pregnant soon. Wish u all the luck with motherhood

1 like

I hope you do

Lovely , never give up xx

Beautiful Hun! Well done you x so happy for you xx enjoy! Xx

1 like

Thanks lovely, how's everything with you? Xx

Congratulations!xx

1 like

What fantastic news, I am so pleased for you, she looks adorable, I can only imagine how you are feeling right now πŸ˜€Thank you for posting this and giving others HOPE my dream is to see a photo like this for my Daighter xx

1 like

She is beautiful well done Great to see happy endings hope to share my rainbow baby with yous in December as I'm just 9 weeks now good luck with everything ❀

1 like

Congratulations, I'm sure you'll make it there. I'll look forward to seeing your post xx

Congratulations....grt news....

1 like

Congratulations, she's adorable and I wish you all the very best for the future xoxo

1 like

Awwwww shooooo sweeeet.xxxxx

1 like

Congratulations she's gorgeous xx

1 like

Huge congratulations what a gorgeous wee girl xx

1 like

Congratulations, what a gorgeous girl! X

1 like

Congratulations xx

1 like

Aww congratulations what a beautiful little princess. Enjoy every second, thank you for sharing xx πŸ˜πŸ’—

1 like

You may also like...