Fertility Network UK
18,114 members β€’ 28,528 posts

Donor FET to-do list βœ… - ready for our flight! β˜€οΈβœˆοΈ

Everything’s prepared and the suitcases are packed for our very early flight (5.50am πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ) Sunday to Greece. I think I’ve pretty much done all I can, now it’s up to nature (and fate) to do the rest:

βœ… taken all the meds

βœ… folic acid

βœ… regular exercise/good diet

βœ… limited caffeine/no alcohol

βœ… pre-flight massage to de-stress πŸ’•

βœ… bikini line in-check (! 😳)

Now to keep all our fingers and toes crossed that we have a successful thaw and transfer on Tuesday.

Somewhat lacking in positive vibes and excitement, but holding onto the fact I’ve fallen pregnant with my own eggs our 3 previous IVFs, why wouldn’t a pregnancy happen (and continue!) with our donor. I know you are all with us. Much love xxx

πŸ€žπŸΌπŸŒˆπŸ€žπŸΌπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’™

46 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Lots of luck and positive vibes being sent your way lovely, have a safe journey, will be looking forward to your updates. Big hugs and lots of love πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’

1 like

Thank you hon. Hope you’re keeping well! x

1 like

I'm not too bad thanks πŸ’πŸ˜˜

1 like

Good luck xx

1 like

Wow, we are cycling together! Our wonderful donor had her collection this last week, and (God willing) we have a transfer on Tues! Things looking good so far, 6/9 fertilised, more news tomorrow. Well, will certainly be thinking of you too! I know how you feel re vibes etc, this will be our 6th transfer attempt, and I have never been pregnant....but only our second time w donor eggs. Sometimes I feel positive, and other times a bit going through the motions... Lots of love to you Mrs H! Xx

3 likes

Oh wow hon this is amazing, I’ll be thinking of you Tuesday! Are you having this in U.K.? It’s so hard isn’t it. I can’t imagine going through 6 transfers- you must be made of very tough stuff xx

Yes, in UK. Xx

1 like

Good luck.. I'll keep everything crossed for you xx

1 like

Good luck x

1 like

Wishing you a safe trip and lots of positive vibes πŸ’• xx

1 like

Wishing you the very best with it weemrsh ; you’ve had a heck of a journey and you are still fighting hard; you are made of strong stuff 😘 you keep that positivity going your persistence will pay off 😍

Wishing you a safe flight. Xoxo

1 like

Thank you Jess! Hope you are well on the mend after your latest laparoscopy. You and I have been kicking around on here so long now; surely we are due a break!! πŸ˜‚ xx

1 like

I think so too! πŸ’― πŸ˜‚

I’m currently on my first 2ww since the lap! πŸ™ˆ

Look forward to hearing your updates xoxo

1 like

πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ€žπŸΌπŸ’› for us both x

1 like

Wishing you lots of luck and sending positive vibes! πŸ’• You’re one very strong, brave and determined lady! x

1 like

Thank you 😘 lovely to hear from you. Hope your daughter is doing well - she’ll be getting big now πŸ˜ƒ x

She’s doing great thank you. Just saw you’ve had your embryo transfer. Wishing you all the best x

This is it lady! Safe flight. Stay in touch! xx

2 likes

Everything crossed for yous πŸ’•xxx

1 like

Good luck and Greece is the best place to go! Just relax and enjoy your break too and looking forward to seeing that BFP in 2 weeks time xxx

1 like

Fingers crossed go you. All the best x

1 like

You’ll be there by the time you read this. Please know that I have EVERYTHING crossed for you this time xxxxx

1 like

Positive thoughts! Wishing you so much luck. Have a good trip xx

1 like

Safe flight and everything crossed xxx

1 like

Wishing you the best of luck xx

1 like

All the best and have a great flight. Enjoy your time in Greece also. Much love 😘xxx

1 like

Wishing you all the very best x

1 like

Fingers crossed hope it all goes well for you Xx🀞🀞

1 like

Thank you everyone!! πŸ˜ƒ Resting after the journey, taking in the gorgeous Aegean Sea, and the invigorating scents of pine and bbq 😍- time to chillout xx

4 likes

Sounds amazing enjoy hun πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ’

1 like

Good luck with the transfer and hopefully enjoy the time away!

1 like

Good luck to you!! We’re going abroad in June as well. Keep us all posted positive vibes your way xxx

1 like

Sending lots of luck. Looking forward to updates. Xx

1 like

😘😘

Wishing you the best of luck.xxx

1 like

How are you Asweetpea? Are you still in 2ww? x

I tested last Tuesday and got a BFP. Feel a bit in shock and an now on to the scan wait!! This whole process is just a waiting game.

I hope all goes ok in Greece. Are you staying on for a bit after the procedure?

Sending you lots of positive vibes. I’ll be thinking of you on Tuesday.xxxx

2 likes

Oh wow Asweetpea, congratulations!! That’s amazing news, gives me so much hope 😍

Yeh we are here for 7 nights so have 4/5 days after transfer to relax more. I slept 10 hours last night after our mega early start for the journey, so should be raring to go tomorrow lol.

Congrats again. Are you getting a 7 week scan? xx

Thanks WeeMrsH. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Glad you have a few days to relax after transfer. Chance to put your feet up and enjoy some sun shine.

Prob worked well that you were shattered otherwise you may have been awake all night fretting. The early start worked in your favour. You can face things better after a good night sleep.

Am booked in for my 7 wk scan two weeks tomorrow. Trying to not freak out with all the possible outcomes!! Trying to enjoy the moment of being pregnant. All the waiting is so hard.

Hope all goes well over the next few days sending you lots of love. A.x

1 like

Good luck! I hope you get the chance to enjoy your beautiful surroundings too 🌞 xx

1 like

πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ’•πŸ˜˜

Oh I missed this! Hopefully you're relaxing in sunny Greece as I type!! Good luck for the thaw!🀞xxx

1 like

She’ll be demanding alcohol free cocktails right about now I bet!

3 likes

Thanks Cinders 😘

Speak for yourself Emu 😜Saving them for the evenings! They don’t have a big selection of mocktails at this resort so don’t want to get my fill of them too soon lol. xx

3 likes

I found non-alcoholic beer in a shop last night while looking for paracetamol for my foot! πŸ˜‚ x

2 likes

Good idea! x

1 like

You may also like...