Fertility Network UK
15,922 members26,239 posts

Egg Collection Done 🥚

Morning everyone,

Just had egg collection, was a lot easier than expected as I didn’t feel a thing and can’t remember anything! 11 eggs collected which the doctor said was a good number, just have to hope they fertilise now 🤞🏼🥚🌈 wishing anyone else in the same boat loads of luck xx

17 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done! Rest up, take it easy and drink plenty of water. Best of luck for the fertilisation call!xx

1 like

Thank you ☺️ Xx

1 like

Congratulations! I hope you get some great embies xx

1 like

That’s a great number, lots of rest and water. Hopefully tomorrow brings more good news xx

1 like

Hi megad26. Well done with that result. Time for a rest now, and lots of water to drink. Fingers crossed fertilisation and transfer. Thinking of you. Diane

1 like

Thank you Diane 🤞🏼☺️ Xx

That’s good! We are on the same part of the journey! We collected 16 x

1 like

Great result 🥚☺️ Let me know how you get on, wishing you all the luck ☘️ xx

1 like

Same for you x

Had mine collected yesterday too! And we got 11 as well. Got the good news this morning that 8 had fertilized. Now keeping fingers crossed those little embies keep growing 💗.

Good luck with yours 🤞🍀xx

1 like

Congratulations JenRoy, so happy for you! I’m praying for similar good news in the morning too! 🤞🏼☘️ xx

1 like

Good luck 🤞😀 xxx

1 like

Thank you ☺️ Xx

1 like

Best of luck! Now rest up. All out of your hands now. I’m just relived my hubbie’s sperm and my eggs liked each other 😬. I was so nervous! Wishing you great results...another hurdle to aim for 🌈 xx

1 like

I’m at the same stage, had my eggs collected yesterday. 9 eggs were collected 5 fertilised booked in for my transfer Sunday morning. Good luck for your results tomorrow xx

1 like

Amazing! Congrats ☺️ Good luck for Sunday ☘️ xx

1 like

Lovely work! Lots of rest now! x

1 like

You may also like...