Egg Collection done βœ”: Well that's me... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
18,804 members β€’ 29,717 posts

Egg Collection done βœ”

Well that's me not long out of egg collection! Got 9 eggs which is my best ever!! Heading home to watch a movie and do some sofa surfing!! Now just the dreaded phone calls to come!!🀀xx

44 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

That's great! 9 is a good number! Good luck xx

1 like

Thank you! I'm shattered & haven't down anything!πŸ˜‚xx

2 likes

Woooooo hooooooo that's a great amount. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. .enjoy sofa surfing xx

2 likes

I know, right! Well good number for me anyway! Jusy hoping there are a couple of goodies in there!xx

1 like

Odds are great xx

1 like

Heck I'm starting to get nervous for tomorrow's call already!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xx

1 like

Fantastic news. You definitely deserve a rest now. Good luck πŸ€ x

1 like

Thank you!!πŸ˜„xx

Thank you!!πŸ˜„xx

Hey, that is absolutely stellar! Well done!

Now, feet up, comfy clothes on and R-E-L-A-X!!!

Everything crossed for some great results xxx

2 likes

Thank you!! Dont want to get ahead of myself but pleased we got a decent number so its a good start!! That's exactly what I've just done, comfy clothes on and parked on the couch!!xx

2 likes

Wow way to go Cinderella xx

1 like

Thanks Button!😊xx

Great news, rest up and lots of luck for your call xx

1 like

Thank you, will do!xx

My congrats to you!!!

This is a good number for sure

xxx

1 like

Can't believe it!! Thank you!xx

Excellent well done! ! Fingers crossed for good news xx

1 like

Thank you so much katya38! Your support means a lot....legend!😚xx

Cinderella must have had her magical glass slippers on! Well done you! Everything crossed for tomorrow x

1 like

Hope so emu2016! I only picked my name because I was Cinderella in the school play, many moons ago! I must say, I do love a pair of shoes though!πŸ‘  Hope you & Mr Emu are doing ok?!xx

1 like

Who doesn't?! It's my scan tomorrow... I'm really nervous and Mr Emu is really excited. I'll be buying shoes if it's bad news! x

Well it's not gonna be bad news my lovely!! Positive happy thoughts!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•xx

1 like

Everything crossed! x

1 like

Definitely! I'm sure Mr & Mrs Emu=🐣! In all seriousness, wishing you both the best of luck....sounds very formal but lots of love!!πŸ’–πŸ’–xx

1 like

Brilliant news hun! You rest up xx

1 like

Thank you, scared but happy!!xx

1 like

Great news, hope your feeling ok. Good luck for tomorrow's call xx

1 like

Thanks so much, I've just said I'm scared but terrified might be more apt! I hope you guys are getting on ok with your clinic, bit of a long way to go....but will be worth it!!πŸ˜—xx

1 like

Yes they have been fine so can't complain. Look forward to hearing your update later xx

1 like

That's excellent news Cinders. Wishing you luck for the phone calls xxx

1 like

I hope so too, scared now!🀀xx

Oh wow that's a brilliant number πŸ˜€ well done. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for lots of nice fertilised little embryos in the morning for you πŸ™ good luck, get your feet up you deserve it Xxx

1 like

Oh my days I'm scared that it's not real.....hopefully good news tomorrow! Thank you!xx

Awesome News Cinderella.... wishing you all the very best, that's a great number of eggs to be collected

Thanks sanj76! Means a lot that you come back & shoe your support!! Hope all is well with the little one & give your wife my best!!xx

Good luck for the call today! I also had my EC yesterday. And have been wide awake since 3 am anxiously thinking about that call...! I hope you managed a much better night's sleep than me!

1 like

Any updates from you?x

1 like

Not yet, I'm just holding my phone in my hand, waiting for the clinic to call... but I'm guessing it is like that old saying about a pot never boiling while you watch it!

1 like

Oh it's horrendous waiting for the phone to ring!! Hoping you get good news!xx

Yay - they called and lots fertilised so feeling very hopeful!

1 like

Great news!!xx

Good luck. Hope you get a positive phone call today. x

1 like

Thank you! Just waiting on it now!!😨😨😨

You may also like...