I hope we are all doing ok.... sending lots of love to all 💕
So last Thursday I had one good grade egg put back in on day 3. I had two more that they continued to blast, but the embryologist called on Sunday and said they wouldn’t survive freezing ☹️. But being positive I have little one inside me hopefully doing what he/ she should 🤞.
The wait is killing tho.... The hospital wants me to test on the 31st jan so bring it on. I’m due my period in 6days for fingers crossed I don’t come on 🙏🏼. If was to bleed could I still be pregnant?