Fertility Network UK
15,029 members24,922 posts

I’m in shock!

Finally, finally after years of trying, heartbreak after heartbreak, the dark days of clomid, OHSS and a failed IVF cycle I can say... I’m pregnant!!!!! Blood test this morning, then the clinic called with the results. I know it sounds silly but I had to run out and buy my own pregnancy test too as I just wanted to pee on a stick!! (haven’t done pregnancy tests during this whole journey as AF always came). Just felt like I wanted that experience like everyone else.

I am overjoyed and still in a state of shock especially as I’d convinced myself it hadn’t worked this time! I know we’ve got a way to go, but hopefully our sticky little bean will stay stuck and our early scan will be ok. 🤞🤞🤞 best xmas and new year pressie ever!

No matter where you are on your journeys and how many times you think you can’t do it any more, keep going ladies! You are all warrior women! Sending you love hugs and baby dust xxx

28 Replies
oldestnewest

Ah congratulations, so pleased for you xx

1 like

Thank you so much lovely xxx

1 like

Congratulations xx

1 like

Many congrats! That’s fab news xx

1 like

Congratulations!!xx

1 like

Aww such a goodnews. Happy for you 😘

1 like

Congratulations! X

1 like

Fantastic, congratulations hun 😘

1 like

Ahhh this is lovely news.... congratulations and i wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

1 like

Big congratulations! x

1 like

Yay that’s fab news, huge congrats!!! 👏🏻 Really pleased for you and hoping you’re feeling well xx

1 like

Awww! Congratulations! So pleased for you xx

1 like

Great news xx

1 like

Congratulations! Super news! x

1 like

Congratulations. Do you know what your HCG reading was?

1 like

Yeah they were very happy with it - said it was a nice number ☺️

Great news

Thanks lovely ladies xx

Such good news. Very happy for you xx

1 like

Congratulations on your news. Hope your pregnancy goes well xx

1 like

Huge congratulations!!! 😀😀

Have a happy new year and a Happy pregnancy!!!!!!

1 like

Wonderful news, congratulations x

1 like

Congratulations! Love these posts, they give me hope x

1 like

Whoa! That's such an amazing news to hear. Congratulations! Thanks for such a motivating post! I really loved the way you did it. Sending you love back. :)

1 like

Oh let’s hope this one sticks.

1 like

Aww congratulations that’s amazing news and all the best for your pregnancy xxx

1 like

hey there, many many congratulations to you on this great news,as a women i can feel the joy of geting pregnat it is worlds most amazing feeling.As it is said that after every dark and scary night there is a bright day and your bright days have started .A very congratulations to yo and a lots of best wishes and prayers.Good luck for the future

1 like

I literally had tears in my eyes. I am really happy for you. I congratulate you on this success. For a woman it is the best achievement. Keep a good care of your health. Don’t stress over anything. I know how hard TTC is. You are so brave to handle this. Good luck for your baby.

1 like

You may also like...