Fertility Network UK

a little hope

So I'm still in my 2WW, my DH took me on a long weekend which did take our minds off it. But here I am now back home, trying so hard not to google everything. I'm reading through everybody's stories, both positive and negative and I don't think anyone really understands how much of a struggle it all is for us. I mean we spend 2 months preparing for one day, just ONE transfer, and then we wait another 2 weeks on tenterhooks and if we get a BFN that's it. 2 months for nothing. All that waiting, and patience, and hormones running ragged for nothing. But I just want to say, to all you women who have put your bodies through the mill, that you are incredible people and I admire you all. Your stories are helping me to get excited for the best and prepare for the worst and know that no matter what the outcome is I am not alone, and neither are you. Big loves to all of you, and I hope everybody gets their miracle in some way or another xxx

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Wonderful words said honey. Sending loads of luck and positivity and love back to you too xxxx

1 like

Aww... lovely words. Wishing you lots of luck xx

1 like

What a lovely post. Wishing you lots of luck xxx

1 like

What a lovely message. Best of luck for otd, fellow 2ww-er x

1 like

Wishing you lots of luck! X x

1 like

Wishing you lots of luck. There are so many positive stories on here and really hoping yours will be another one. Baby dust to you all xxx

1 like

Ahhh what a lovely message! Lots of luck for test day!xx

1 like

You may also like...