As suspected transfer has been cancelled due to lining not shifting past 5.3mm. We have 2 good Frosties which I'm really please about as the last and only time I had Frosties was from by first cycle and so happy to know their banked safely away now.
Feeling completely ok with it being delayed as we've also gone away for a few days so least I can now fully enjoy the break. Got a follow up next week to see what they can do to help thicken my lining, I've had it to 9 before so hoping we can get there again.
My big dilemma is if when the time comes I push for both put back or so two separate transfers. My gut says put both back but I worry then if it's a bfn I'm back to square one! Any advice would be good xx