Can it be true!!!!!????? 🤞

Can it be true!!!!!????? 🤞

Hey ladies. So I caved and did a test yesterday at 9dp5dt and nothing showed up. And I couldn't resist but to do another this afternoon.... 2x lines!!! So I looked at yesterday's again, lo & behold there's 2x lines. I must have been too quick to dismiss it. Could it be false positives as I'm 4 days early on my OTD? I'm in shock, I've not seen those two lines for over 3x years! Xxx

35 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations... 🤗🤗🤗 it’s now your time!

1 like

Thank you! Xx

Looking good!

1 like

Thank you! Xx

Congratulations looks real good.. Iv never seen them tests give such strong positives. 💗🤗😘

1 like

Thank you! Im in shock 😂Xx

1 like

Oh my goodness!! Looks good to me, fingers crossed xxx

1 like

Looks a nice strong positive to me! Congratulations xxx

1 like

Thank you! Xx

1 like

Could it still be a false positive tho?... don't wanna get hubbys hopes up if it could be. Xx

I'd say at 10dp5dt your not going to get a false positive xxx

1 like

Congratulations xx

1 like

Id say this is a good positive result!! i found the internet cheapys rather rubbish first response was the best i found x (then clear blue digital of course :))

2 likes

Did a clear blue I had saved 😂. It said 2-3 weeks. Xx

1 like

Hi Becky179. Looking good to me. You will still have to check on the day recommended by your clinic. Fabulous news. Diane

1 like

Great news! 👍🏼 x

1 like

Congratulations. I’m 11dp3dt and you’ve now wanted me to test when I get home. I tested 2 days ago and got a bfn but was too early. Think I’m safe to test again?

1 like

Ooh up to you. I did because I wasn't getting my usual AF symptoms & I get really bad pains normally. Where as I've had lower middle tummy pains instead. And I was too impatient 😂. Do let me know how you get on. Xx

Congratulations hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

1 like

wow those 2 lines are the best to see with our 2 eyes....congrats...

1 like

Looks like a lovely strong positive to me!! Congratulations xxxxx

1 like

Thank you all for the love & wishes. Let's hope they stay where they are meant too! Come on pumpkins!!! Ooh and I did a clear blue & It's 2-3 weeks 😁🎃🎃😁

2 likes

2-3 weeks is a good strong reading! Both times I tested at 10dp5dt and got the bfp x

1 like

Congrats hun. Xx

1 like

Defo a BFP 😀😀😀😀

1 like

I’ve done a test this morning and very faint positive so not even sure if it is

1 like

Oooh exciting! You couldnt wait then! 😂 XX

Looks promising 🤞🏼🍀❤️

1 like

No I really couldn’t. Can I be happy though? Took a pic so will do a post and gauge everyone’s thoughts xx

1 like

Yeah lets see! Xx

It’s posted hunni xx

1 like

Brilliant news, so many BFP's recently, fabulous!! Congratulations, woohoo!!!🎉 xxx

1 like

Looking good to me! X

1 like

Congratulations! I can’t think why it would be a false positive :) Can I ask you how many days u were late in your period when you took the first and second test? Wishing u the best

1 like

Hiya. I'm not due to test until 14dp5dt which is this Sunday. So I was only 9dp5dt when I 1st tested. X

You may also like...