Still waiting to start treatment

So i phoned today as we are approaching the 10 day mark of waiting to start treatment. The nurse said they have a backlog and have to take into consideration xmas and new year.

I askled her what this meant for us, she said we might have to wait until my next period, however that is 2 eeks. At this rate it's going to be end of December before we can begin.

Makes me feel frustrated especially as my SIL is having her 4th baby :-(

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I know the feeling. I cannot start until later due to xmas. My transfer will be end of Jan beginning of Feb x

• so will you have to wait for your period in december? my period starts before xmas so might have to wait for january!! xx

• I don't get periods but will start my tablets in November for the end of december

• Likely you will have to wait until jan as they told me they do not do anything between now and Christmas.

• the thing i am more worried about is funding, hopefully with them delaying it it will be okay as its them who have changed it. xx

• Think you will be ok mine was given in Feb.

• Big hugs sweet xxx

• Sending hugs your way, it’s so frustrating when you think your going to get going and then to be told you’ve got to wait even longer x

You may also like...