Fertility Network UK
13,185 members21,317 posts

Test day today 😣

The dreaded 2ww is finally over. I really feel like it is the hardest part of the whole experience. My blood test is booked for 8.00am and I will get a call with the results in the afternoon. Over the past two weeks I have gone from being convinced it is worked to convinced it hasn't usually within the space of 5 minutes! I have had virtually no symptoms apart from tummy cramps and slight nausea over the last few days. Oh and terrible insomnia 😣 I have been too afraid to do a hpt. Although I desperately want to know part of me doesn't I suppose I want to keep the feeling of being 'pregnant' going for as long as I can. Just wanted to wish everyone else in the 2ww so much luck and fingers crossed for us all xx

49 Replies
oldestnewest

Wishing you all the luck 🍀🤞🏼 xx

Thank you xxx

Best of luck today xxx

Thank you xx

Good luck with your test and results . Hope some good news is awaiting for this evening .

Thank you xxx

Oh wishing you lots of luck lovely, I totally know that feeling of just give me one more day! Fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻xxx

Thank you xxx

🤞🏻🙏🏻 xx

Thank you xxx

Good luck ☘️🌈

Thank you xxx

1 like

Good luck 🙏🙏

Thank you xxx

I hope you get good news xx

Thank you. I hope you are doing well xxx

1 like

Good luck xxx

Thank you xxx

Good luck! Xx

Thank you xxx

Good luck

Thank you xxx

Good luck sweets. I'm only on day 2 of the 2ww but this could have been written by me. I really hope you get the news you want and a BFP. Let us know how you get on xx

Thank you I will. Wishing you all the luck too for your 2ww. Xxx

Good luck, fingers are crossed for you. Today is also my OTD sat here waiting for my results as well :) let hope we both have the result we are hoping for xx

1 like

Good luck!! X

1 like

Oh good luck to you too. Fingers crossed we both get good news. It's so nerve wracking waiting isn't it? I'll be thinking of you xxx

1 like

Good luck!! Longest day ever I bet 🙈 xx

Good luck ❤🍀 xxx

Thank you xxx

good luck, hope it is the result you want xxxx

Thank you xxx

Good luck hun. 💗🤗😘

It wasn't good news sadly. Totally devastated I was so hoping it would be positive. Thank you to everyone who said such lovely things and I hope other people whose otd is today get a different outcome. Xx

So sorry to hear that. From everything you’d said I was convinced you’d get your BFP. Take some time to absorb the news and get your head round it and treat yourself to a couple of nice things like a glass of wine x

So sorry to hear this, it is always so crushing, take care of yourself, and probably have a large glass of wine xxx

So sorry hun. Bless you take some time out for yourself and have a treat 💗🤗😘

Sorry to hear that lovely. Sending hugs xxx

Oh my, i'm so sorry. Be strong. God's gat you 🤗🤗🤗.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending you loads of hugs, your time shall too come.

Did you get your result ?? Sorry am just curious to know

Just updated there. Not good news sadly

i am really sorry to hear this. Hugs.

Aww so sorry to hear that hun x treat yourself to something nice like spa or spa treatments and be kind to yourself hun x stay strong ❤😗🍀🌷xxx

Sorry to hear this xx

So sorry to hear this, take care of yourselfs.

Sending hugs x

Really sorry to hear this. It's so awful and disheartening when this happens. Be kind to yourself, stay strong and focused x

Good luck x

So sorry to hear this xx

You may also like...