Fertility Network UK
12,676 members20,579 posts

So this happened this morning.... 😍🎉

So this happened this morning.... 😍🎉

Hello lovely ladies

I am 9dp5dt (frozen natural) and have been spotting since AF was due to Thursday. This morning I did a test (OTD is weds) and got a BFP.

Of course over the moon, in fact more relieved than anything else but slightly concerned by the spotting. Should I be?

Wishing everyone lots of love and luck wherever you are. You ladies are so strong and I couldn't have got to this stage without you xxx

41 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations! I don't know about spotting, sorry. xx

Thank you!! And congrats on yours too. Xxx

Congratulations, looks like a strong positive to me 🙂

I've no idea why spotting happens all I can say is it does seem to be very common xxx

Thank you Amanda. When is your OTD? Xx

1 like

Blood test for me on 2nd October 🤞🍀🙏 xxx

Congratulations 🍾🎉🎉

Thank you!!

1 like

Not sure about spotting just relax yourself and maybe give your consultant a call xxxx

Congratulations! Spotting seems to be quite common especially during the first weeks of pregnancy, try to rest when you can xx

Thank you. Am resting as much as I can have today off and going for acupuncture later. Xx

That's good, hopefully Acupunture will help to xx

Congratulations!!! Get your progesterone checked. That needs to be at a certain level for the pregnancy to be good 😃

1 like

Congratulations!!! 🎉🎉🎉

1 like

Hi there, congratulations on your BFP!

I had spotting at around 9 days with my natural FET and my little girl was 5 weeks old on Saturday, so try not to worry. I was told all was fine as long as you are also getting pain.

Wishing you a fab pregnancy! Xx

Thanks, that is reassuring. I'm not getting any pain at all and is only a tiny bit of blood. Just worried it will turn into a proper AF. Have called the clinic and awaiting a call back, but expecting a telling off because I tested early haha!! Xx

Your prayers were finally answered. Congratulations, A new journey starts and this is going to be an exciting one. I am happy for you.

Thank you so much. I hope everything is fine on your journey xx

Congrats!

I'm at the same stage but have held out till Wednesday, hopefully I'll get good news like you. I've had some spotting yesterday & today also and was really worried, you've given me hope 😀

I only tested because my AF just wasn't kicking in, and because I have today off work I thought at least then I have a day to process the result.

Will be thinking of you on Weds. We'll done for holding out and let me know how it goes x

I may cave tomorrow 😉

Thanks will let you know

1 like

Congratulations this is brilliant news!! This time next week is my OTD... I'm getting lots of hope and positivity from seeing all the recent pics of positive tests. Unfortunately with my clinic it's a blood test between 8-10am and then you have to wait until 3-5pm for the results - horrible!!! Xx

Thank you!! Will be thinking of you next week. Let me know how it goes and I'll keep my fingers crossed this is your time xxx

1 like

Congratulations xx

1 like

Omg delighted for u!!! This is a lovely post to read this morning, congrats xx

Thank you lady. To be honest I am not celebrating yet but for now it's just nice to see two lines. How are you doing? Xx

Ah but u can't help celebrating, stay positive rest up and enjoy the great news. Im doin gud. We just taking a break from treatment to aftet Christmas but trying naturally so it's not out of it head really.

1 like

Congratulations!!x

1 like

Wonderful news congratulations!!! 🎉🎉🎉 I didn't spot in my tww but am not 8+3 and have had 3 bleeds since. Have had our first scan and have been told everything is fine so for now that's what I'm holding on to if that helps? xx

Thank you so much. This is reassuring. I hope things are progressing nicely for you xx

1 like

Many congratulations to you! Xx

1 like

Massive Congratulations xxx

1 like

Congratulations! Xx

1 like

Congratulations!! Xx

1 like

Aaah so excited for you!! Congratulations xxx

1 like

Congratulations!! So nice seeing the positives on here today, gives me hope!! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!! xx

Thank you. Hope you're doing ok. Xx

Congratulations xxx

1 like

Thank you. Hope you're keeping well x

Congratulations, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Thank you xx

Congratulations ccx

You may also like...