Fertility Network UK
14,219 members23,401 posts

2ww 6dpt feeling upset and negative

Today I just can't snap out of it just sat on the sofa watching 📺 googling stuff about 2ww and symptoms. Feeling like it hasn't worked crying being moody and snapping at my husband. Is this normal or am I just going mad😩

20 Replies
oldestnewest

It's completely normal! Welcome to the crazy 2ww full of highs and lows 😂 It turns us crazzzyyyy!!!!

If you can just try to take it easy and not overanalyse symptoms or lack of because everybody is diferent. It's not easy I know 😢

Xxx

1 like

Going to have a shower then bed hopefully tomorrow is a more positive day. Xx thanks Hun xx

Emotions are all over the place, try and relax and keep hope x

1 like

Thanks Kelly xx

Definitely all normal for the 2ww, it's torture! If you can have a few things to keep you occupied it might help a little. Try not to look into symptoms to much, lots of women don't get any and still get BFP. Good luck x

1 like

Thank you and congrats again on ur BFP ❤️️ xx

Ah littledee, this is perfectly normal. I started to break down a couple of days before OTD. Just try and plan done nice things, walks, afternoon tea, box sets. We watched only fools and horses from the beginning, which was a great distraction! 😂 remain positive Hun 🍀🤞🏻

1 like

Thanks Claire going to go out this afternoon to meet friends for coffee and catch up. Just feel like my period going to come week before my period I feel a bit angry and get mood swings just hoping it's the drugs and hoping I do get a BFP. Congrats on ur bfp 💗💗💗xx

1 like

It's completely normal in the 2ww. I had a melt down the day before OTD I think all that had happened the past month had finally got to me. Try and occupy yourself and try to stay away from google it really doesn't help. Don't read too much into symptoms you will drive yourself crazy. Good luck xx

1 like

Thanks Penders was think it was just me going crazy. Think this 2ww is the hardest bit of the journey. Xx

The last few days were the worst time never moved so slowly! I'm definitely not the most patient of people! Get lost in a good book I found that took my mind off things xx

The second of the 2ww is the longest and the worst. Try to do things to keep you busy and get out and about x

1 like

Thanks Emma going to try get out more next few days try do stuff to keep my mind off it. Congrats on ur pregnancy amazing 💗xx

I found the first week went really quick and the second just dragged so slowly. You're are nearly there. Keep your chin up and be kind to yourself x

No real words of wisdom but we've all been there & understand how you feel!! If it makes you feel any better, the one time I was actually pregnant I had no symptoms whatsoever! Unfortunately things didn't go to plan but still, it taught me that there are no hard & fast rules when it comes to symptoms... doesn't stop me consulting Dr Google regularly though!! Will hopefully be in your shoes next month & you can remind me of this post!!

Good luck, I look forward to hearing your news xxxx

Hope your feeling better today hunny, hormones have a lot to answer for!! X x x

Feeling better to date since transfer I have just been lazy watching tv went out once for dinner and once to Asda. Today been really busy cleaning out my spare room getting rid of rubbish I don't need trip to the skip tomorrow. House work all upto date tomorrow will tackle the ironing has taken my mind of it today a bit.xx

1 like

I was exactly the same and had all my usual PMT symptoms. The 2ww is hell I wish I could of just went to sleep. Now the wait for the scan is just as bad 🙈. Good luck xxx

1 like

Congrats on ur BFP. Girl in my work had ivf she has twin girls she said that too she says She never settled until her baby's arrived. Good luck and wishing u a healthy happy pregnancy Xx

1 like

Good luck to you too 😘😘

1 like

You may also like...