5dp5dt FET#3 .... freaking out, again... 😧

Hey Ladies

Here were are again, 5 days post transfer and I swore I would stay positive, not over analyse everything, stay away from blogs etc but after a couple of days of lower back pain and this morning woke up due to night sweats I'm having a bit of a hard time to concentrate at work or think positively πŸ™ˆ the night sweats were the stress trigger as it's been happening each time we had a negative outcome.

And No other symptoms what so ever, boobs as flat as ever.... πŸ™€ cant be a good sign with all the drugs I'm on.

I know it's too early and everyone is different but some days are harder than others.

Hope you re all keeping strong!

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I hate the 2ww too! My OTD is tomorrow and the nerves are well and truly kicking in.

Try not to worry about lack of symptoms it's still early and a lot of women have said they've had none but still got BFP. Is there anything you could plan over the next few days to keep you busy? I know our minds will never be able to stop thinking about symptoms but it's good to keep occupied xx

• Yeah I know, it s all in our heads.... but after the same scenario happening every time it s a bit worrying...

I'm working from home today but will go back in tomorrow, will keep my mind busy 😢

Best of luck for tomorrow 🐣☘️ xx

• I had night sweats and got a BFP. Try not to think too much about symptoms but I know it's hard. I truely believe now that true symptoms only start happening after your OTD, before that it's just the meds! Keep faith β€οΈπŸ€πŸ€žπŸ»

• Thanks Claire, that gives me hope πŸŒˆπŸ™‚

Really messing with our heads this whole thing !

Congrats on your BFP, hope it's all going well xx

• I'm on the same page with you. 6th day for me ☺️ it's definitely harder then I thoughts but this is why we are all here πŸ’ͺ keep calm and switch you mind ☺️ life is good 😊 😍

You may also like...