Egg collection on Wednesday!!!

What a fast 9 days, absolutely convinced this morning before I went for scan that I wouldn't be ready for collection until the end of the week but have been told that I'll be in theatre on Wednesday!! Only 4 follicles found which is quite disheartening but I am 37 so can't expect to have loads and loads!! 9 days of stims only - can't believe it!!! Good luck to everyone on here at whatever stage of the journey you're on! X

17 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Good luck for EC 🀞 πŸ€ X

• Thank you x

• Me too for Wed!! I've been bit of a slow grower so I was made up when they finally said I'm ready! Wishing you lots of luck xxx

• Thank you & good luck to you for Wednesday! X

• hi Lorraine. Good luck for EC. Don't be disheartened though. I only had 4 (I'm 40), 3 fertilised and now I'm 6 wks pregnant 😊 Best wishesxx

• Congratulations - nice to hear good news x

• Good luck for Wednesday. At least another 7 days of stims for me but hopefully I won't be far behind you so will be following with interest. 🀞

• Thank you & good luck to you too x

• Hi lorraineb61. Just wanted to wish you well for Wednesday. Make sure you have a good rest afterwards and drink plenty of water. Thinking of you. Diane

• Thank you x

• Sometimes things go quicker than you feel! This cycle I could feel in my tummy that things were going faster than last, but even then at my last scan I only felt the same, or even a little less pumped, as the last scan last round. But, double the eggs so one just can't tell! Also, I got more eggs than follicles at my last scan so you might be in for a surprise. and even if not, plenty of people on here who've gone preggers with few eggs... quality is what counts most! Good luck, xx

• Thank you x

• Good luck for ec on Wednesday xx

• Good Luck πŸ€

• Thank you x

• Good luck with EC.i started stims today .still got a long way to go .

• Thank you - time actually went really quickly - you might surprise yourself! Good luck to you x

You may also like...