Embryo Transfer Done!

I got a call at 8:15 this morning confirming they were going to thaw one embryo... called me again an hour later to say the embryo had thawed well and to come in at 11am.

Transfer went smoothly and they showed us the embryo on the screen - a fully hatched blasto! So happy right now and have spent the rest of the day relaxing as much as possible. Test day is 18th April, keep me in your thoughts please ladies xxxxx

35 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Good luck Sprinkles. Hope you have lots of nice things planned to occupy the crazy 2ww. xx

• Thanks emu, my stepson is with us for the next week so I'm sure he will keep me busy! Hard to explain to him why I can't play like I normally would today, just said I have a sore tummy lol xxx

• Good luck!!! My test day is the 17th 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻 Xx

• Thanks lovely, will keep everything crossed for you xxxx

• Good luck, how exciting! Hope the 2ww goes quickly and those 2 magical lines appear at the end xx

• Exciting times! 😊 Good luck and all the best for 2WW! πŸ€πŸ€ž

• Hope all goes well for you! β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• All the best lovely.xxxx

• Perfect news..... hope all continues to go very well Sorinkles86

• Good luck and all the best. X

• Wishing you all the luck in the world x

• i will be keeping everything crossed for you. xxx

• So pleased the thaw went well. All the very best for the 2WW and a BFP at the end. Xx

• Thanks everyone, let the madness of the 2ww begin πŸ™ˆ Xxx

• Good luck, hope the 2ww passing quickly for you xxx

• Happy to hear all has gone to plan praying that little embie is growing strong inside, hope the next two weeks goes fast you xxx

• Wishing you lots of luck!!xx

• Sending LOADS of positive vibes your way. Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you xx

• Good luck - fingers crossed for you x

• Good luck, hope this is your time xx

• Good luck and fingers crossed!! xoxo

• All the best xx

• Best of luck Hun xxx

• Oh where the same dates really hope it works for you mine is everything the same a blasto like yours and test day 18th too πŸ™ˆβ€

• Aw good luck! My name is Lisa too... how bizarre! Xxx

• Haha that's crazy how you feeling I keep geting like shooting pains here and there and bit cramping ❀

• Yes I keep getting little niggles here and there and feeling tired too xx

• Yes I have been very tired but was putting it down been woke up at night with some cramping good luck to you I'm hoping I can wait till the Tuesday to text πŸ™ˆ

• Hubby thinks it's a good sign but I think it's more down to all the hormones and the stress of transfer but hey ho we will see! Good luck to you as well babe got everything crossed for you xxx

• Let me know how you get on and I'll keep you posted best of look my (ivf twin) haha ❀🌈

• Good luck ❄️ πŸ€

• Good luck Sprinkles86 xxx

• Well done. Wishing you all the best xxx

• Good luck and all the best xx

• Thank you, days are dragging by 😫 trying not to go crazy.... xx

You may also like...