It does work

It does work

Hi all,

I hope your all well, I just wanted to post my news, I had a baby girl Maisy in Jan , I was very fortunate that the ivf worked first time for us .

I still often read a lot of your posts and think of how your all doing .

You are all strong women , ivf is a rollercoaster with lots of highs and lows .

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for all of you to have your bfp .

Stay strong all of you

Lots of baby dust to you all

Mia xxxxxx

27 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • oh Aimaim, she is gorgeous. Huge congratulations. It's lovely to see positive news and outcomes from this very difficult experience. Enjoy being a mummy!xx

• Absolutely beautiful congratulations xx

• She is beautiful!!! Congratulations to you! So amazing it worked first time for you! X

• Congratulations to you! She is lovely. Thanks for posting xx

• Aww she's a beaut!! Congratulations again πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Congratulations on your gorgeous daughter, what a smile she has.

Enjoy every minute of being her mum, much love xxx

• Aww she's so lovely. Congratulations and enjoy! Xx

• Congratulations Mia! Im so pleased that you have your lovely little smiler there, she's gorgeous! I hope you are enjoying motherhood!xx

• Wow what an absolute cutie, that smile completely melts your heart xx Enjoy every precious moment of being a mummy xxx

• Beautiful congratulations x

• Massive congratulations!!!

Thank you for sharing this it has given me hope x

• She is absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for sharing xx

• Congratulations Aimaim...i was thinking of u and searching ur posts...i was anxious why u didnt share ur happiness...i m glad to know that everything s well...welcome the little princess.....

• Congratulations! X

• Awwww.... we started our first cycles together! Seems so long ago now. Congratulations. She's beautiful xx

• She's gorgeous congratulations xx

• Loving that name! She is adorable and clearly very much in love with her Mum.

Wishing you all the best and so pleased your journey had such a happy ending x

• Aw this is lovely...just what I need right now as there have been so many bfn's and sad stories recently. Posts like this remind us what it's all about...what a cutie!! xxx

• She's beautiful Aimaim, congratulations πŸ’– Thanks for sharing & giving hope xx

• So pleased for you, thank you for sharing xx

• She's cute. Thank you for giving out hope x

• She's absolutely lovely and gorgeous, congratulations, enjoy motherhood xoxo

• Hi aimaim77 😊 You had just got your bfp when I was just starting out on here and look at the gorgeous little girl your bfp turned into!! 😍 Huge congrats to you all, and I hope your settling in well to motherhood! xx

• Congratulations so pleased for you xx

• Congratulations x

• Beautiful

• Amazing! What a cutieπŸ’•πŸ’• congratulations x

You may also like...