7-8 weeks scan today and blighted ovum feeling lost!

Today was our scan day waiting anxiously feeling I had symptoms and the scan just showed the sac no embryo, just the sac had been growing. Tomorrow having a d and c, me and my AH (amazing husband) feel lost and empty and so want it to be our time and I still believe it will be one day just wasn't meant to be now.

Wishing you all hope going through this process we need it when we are going through our journeys xxxx

62 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • So sorry to hear this, will be thinking of you tomorrow xxx

• Thankyou x

• I'm am so sorry to read this , it's just such a cruel process, will be thinking of you tomorrow and know this forum is full of support for u X

• Thankyou x

• So sorry to hear this!

Thinking of you both xxx

• Thankyou x

• I'm absolutely gutted fur you guys Kelly, my thoughts are with you both during this time... I wish you all the very best and hope one day you may return the a miracle.

• Thankyou x

• Oh no, very sorry to hear this, this journey is such a terrible roller coaster. Our thoughts are with you XX

• It is xx Thankyou

• So sorry for you and your AH. Get support from each and look after yourselves. We are all here if you need x

• He is amazing I'm lucky and Thankyou xx

• Very sad news indeed! I am so sorry for you both...nothing can prepare you for such a shock :(

My thoughts are with you xx

• Thankyou xx

• So sorry x

• Thankyou xx

• Devastating news, very sorry to hear you have to go through this.. sending hugs and courage your way xoxo

• Thankyou xx

• Sorry sorry to read your post. You must be devastated, look after yourself xx

• Thankyou xx

• So so sorry to read this Kelly. My thoughts are with you and your AH x

• Thankyou xx

• So sorry for you. So many sad stories on here lately. I know we will all find the strength and courage to move forward. Take care and hope all goes well tomorrow for you x

• Thankyou xx

• So sorry to read this! Hope tomorrow goes ok. Sending a big hug to you both!x

• Thankyou xx

• So sorry. I know how you feel xx

• Thankyou xx thinking of you tomorrow also, take care xx

• I hope all goes smoothly for you today Kelly-03. I don't know about you but I'm very nervous.. see you on the other side and good luck xx

• Hello my lovely yes I am nervous and just feel sad this part of the journey has to end like this. Our journey will start again and let's hope it's our miracle on our next one xx thinking of you and message me if you need anything xx

• I never want to have to repeat that op ever again! Just got out. They wouldn't let me go any earlier because I was sick and kept feeling faint. Hope yours went ok xx

• I'm glad your home in a place you feel Safe and comfortable xx thinking of you xx

• So sorry to read more sad news this week. Take care of yourself xx

• Thankyou xx

• Oh no lovely I'm really sorry to hear if your deveasting loss. Nothing can be said to make it any better-I wish there was. Thinking of you in this sad time and I hope the D&C goes ok. X

• Thankyou xx

• Oh no so sorry to read this..my heart breaks for you xxx

• Thankyou xx

• I'm so sorry for you xx

• Thankyou xx

• Ah sweetheart I'm so sorry to read your news. You're right one day will be your time, sending you big hugs xxx

• Thankyou xx

• Oh no Kelly I absolutely gutted for you 😒 You've been through enough, I'm so sorry this has happened. Big big hugs xx

• Thankyou xx

• So sorry for hear your news .. take the time to grieve .. i hope you get your miracle one day x

• Thankyou x

• So sorry to here this, thinking of you xx

• Thankyou x

• Thankyou x

• So sorry to read this. When you are ready to talk feel free to message me . I have experienced this xx

• Thankyou x how are you now? X

• I have my bad days I would of been 23 weeks almost . Some days I just feel why us . Why did it have to happen to us. Before I experienced blighted ovum I didn't have a clue what it was. I went to my 8-9 week early reassurance scan started to be scanned and silence I knew something was wrong but no body would tell me anything . I knew I was going to Miss carry I hadn't had a missed miss carriage up until that point .. after it happened I was numb for a while but threw myself into my fitness DVD . I didn't opt for d&c as didn't get offered one. But I just wanted to go home and be on my own to deal with it how I wanted to deal with it. In time it does become bearable but it never leaves me completely what has happened . But what it has taught me is that yes I did go through something horrible and devastating but I am a stronger person than I thought and I will not give up XX

Message me anytime you feel like you need a chat πŸ’• My inbox is always open xx

• So sorry to read this post. Such s horrible time for you. My thoughts will be with you tomorrow. Xx

• Thankyou xx

• Thinking of you!! So sad and cruel take care xxxx

• Thankyou x

• Sorry to hear this big hugs πŸ€— xx

• Thankyou x

• So sorry to hear this. I hope you have the opportunity to rest well and let your amazing husband take care of you while you heal xxxx

• Thankyou x

• Hi kelly I'm so sorry this was the outcome it's seems so cruel that our body are capable of doing this, I'm sure it will take some time for you both to deal with this. Wishing you all the best take care of yourself xxx

• Thankyou xx

You may also like...