7 weeks and 2 days scan : all good 💕😊

7 weeks and 2 days scan : all good 💕😊

Hi everyone!

I haven't been active these past couple of days as I have been stressing over the first scan this morning.

I was relieved that all seem to be fine and we saw the heartbeat 💕

Such a relief but will be much less worried when the 13 week scan will be done. What a rollercoaster huh? 😅✨

Oh by the way, is it only me or do you also get constantly hungry? I'm only 7 weeks and 2 days and I can feel that my skinny jeans are getting a bit tight. Already?

29 Replies
oldestnewest

Agree, it is such a rollercoaster! I am the opposite, I have developed so many food aversions, I am finding it difficult to eat. Can't wait to have an appetite!

1 like

Oh, and of course, congratulations!! Hopefully you can relax a bit now XX

Congratulations x really pleased for you x

Wow what a lovely pic, brilliant absolutely over the moon for you xx

1 like

Thank you! Hugs xxx

Fantastic.. How lovely... I understand how you felt, mine is next Wednesday and so scared.... And yes eating lots, stops my Nausea... Best of luck 🍀 in next few weeks until next scan... Lots of love xxx

Amazing photo, so happy for you, my first scan booked for 4th April, just want it to hurry up lol this 2ww is a real killer and I'm addicted to pregnancy test lol xx

2 likes

Thank you. LOL... I can understand your addiction even though I have had only one done. :) Good luck for the 4th! Everything will be fine! xxx

1 like

Thank you I really hope so, had some brown spotting today which has totally freaked me out 😢 Just hoping all will be ok x hope your doing ok? Xxx

Hey smitha, I've had the brown spotting too, more like a discharge when I wiped.. I last had it a few days ago along with "pmt" symptoms on the day af had been due! Freaked out big time!! Clinic says brown is old. Old is fine. Maybe worry if it's bright red and you have severe cramping. I'm even thinking that the pessaries are irritating my cervix or something? Anyway I'm not too worried about it now 😊 X

1 like

Thank you, yeah I'm sure it's all going to be ok, just scared the c**p out of me!! Glad your feeling ok xx

1 like

I'm eating loads. Only feel nauseous an hour or so a day and have only been sick every other day. Skinny jeans are definitely getting tighter lol

1 like

I eat then feel slightly sick, then feel hungry again 4h later... :)

1 like

Great news! Congratulations!!xx

1 like

Thank you! xxx

Fab pic!! Currently 8w1d, I've started to get more hungry last few weeks so started eating more often throughout the day, just not huge portions. Also invested in my 1st pair of jeggings (absolute godsend) stretchy and no buttons!! Xx

1 like

Thank you!

Yes eating more often throughout the day too.

Thanks for the "jeggings" ... shame on me, I didn't know what they were! I just googled them! :) Might get a pair too! :D

1 like

Congratulations, what a lovely pic!! xoxo

1 like

Thank you! xxx

1 like

Congratulation Hun xx

1 like

Thank you! xxx

Wonderful news congratulations xx

1 like

Thank you! xxx

Awwwww look at your wee bean 😊fabulous pic..first of many xxxx