✨1st Scan Just Amazing!! ✨

✨1st Scan Just Amazing!! ✨

Hi everyone we would like you to meet our little fighter!! πŸ€πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ€

Just had our 1st scan at 7w3d, and I cried my eyes out!! These past 3 weeks since our BFP has been worrying me so much, so today was an absolute relief to see the heartbeat flickering away on the screen.

I feel like I'm a little bit more at ease with it all even tho we know we have to take each step at a time.

Just waiting for the consultant to call to see when to ease me off the steroids and then I'm officially under the care of my Midwife, who I see next week!!

Miracles really do happen so please don't give up hope you brave, strong ladies, thinking of you all on your journeys & sending baby dust your way xx βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨

54 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulation xx

• Thank you xx

• Awww congratulations!! What a great wee picture of your little one!xx

• Thanks Hun xx

• Congratulations! Wonderful to see great first scans!

• Thank you xx

• Simply Beautiful.... continue wishing you all the very best with the up a d coming appointments.

• Thanks sanj xx

• Aw beautiful photo 😍 Congratulations xxx

• Thanks Hun xx

• Congratulations xx

• Thank you xx

• Amazing news, congratulations lovely xxxx

• Thank you xx

• Fabulous xxxx

• Thanks Hun xx

• Aw lucky, congratulations, how exciting! I wish you every bit of luck for the rest of your pregnancy and loom forward to seeing the next scan pic. Xx 😊

• Thank you xx

• Lovely picture xx

• Thank you xx

• Aww lovely, congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ xx

• Thank you xx

• Wishing you well for the rest of your Mama-To-Be journey ;)

• Thanks Hun xx

• Congratulations. Seeing the baby on the scan must make it seem real. I'm counting down the days to mine on 6th April! Such a clear pic of your little one ❀ x

• Yes think it finally set in when I seen the heartbeat, hope all goes well with your scan hun xx

• I bet! Thankyou x

• So lovely xxx

• Thank you xx

• Wow this is an amazing scan pic for 7wks!! Huge congrats to you both, def got a strong one there 😊 Xx

• Thanks Hun xx

• Lovely congratulations xxx

• Thanks Button xx

• Amazing news , massive congratulations xxxx

• Thank you xx

• What a great picture at 7 weeks , congratulations, lots of lovely scan pictures on here today πŸ˜€

• Thanks Hun xx

• Congratulations!xx😊

• Thank you xx

• Awww I so know how you feel. Had mine last week. You can compare scan photo lol. ❀xx

• It's just amazing Buffy!! I'm following your progress, looking forward to next scan pics xx

• Congrats!! Great news! I'm scared to go to mine on Friday!

• Thank you Krikri, yes it's the waiting and worrying that's the worst, fingers crossed everything will be ok xx 🀞🏻🀞🏻

• Aaw that's such a lovely picture so early on 😍😍 The wait to the first scan after BFP is so stressful and emotional, and the feeling of seeing that heartbeat for the first time is hard to describe.. congratulations xoxo

• Thanks hun, it really is amazing xx

• Ah congratulations 🎊.. Great picture.. Wishing you a smooth journey ahead... Lots of love xxx

• Thank you xx

• Beautiful, congratulations β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Thank you xx

• Lovely post congratulations x

• Thanks Hun xx

• Congratulations so so pleased for you both xx

• Thank you xx

• Lovely to hear!! Congratulations!!wishing u a happy healthy pregnancy xxx

You may also like...