Miracles do happen!

It's been almost a year from I've posted anything but I feel I need to share this... This time last year I was going for fertility treatment and on the 2ww and got my BFP, I gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy on the 16/11/16 6 weeks early. 2 weeks ago I found out I'm expecting baby no.2 with no treatment and I can't explain how happy myself and my hubby are! I am currently 9wp and totally over the moon, I honestly can't believe how blessed we are and wanted to share this with you all to give you that extra bit of hope that I know helps while going through fertility treatment :-)

Never give up, miracles really do happen :)

Last edited by

27 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations on the arrival of your baby boy, and congratulations on your 2nd x

• Thank you x

• What an inspiring post and cute picture, thank you for sharing. Congratulations and I hope your smooth and health pregnancy xxx

• Thank you :-) xxx

• Congratulations on expanding your family, great to know you succeeded with and without fertility treatment! And your boy is super cute 😍😍 xoxo

• Thank you very much 😊 xox

• Thank you for sharing and congratulations! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Ps Rach_87 I've just been reading through your profile and saw that you'd suffered a lot of pain and cramping earlier on in your pregnancy. I've been cramping a lot too and my back has been playing me up, it comes and goes but I feel better now after you sharing your lovely news 😊 x

• I'm so glad I was able to put your mind at ease 😊 so far my 2nd pregnancy is just giving me a lot of morning sickness but I'll take anything it throws at me 😍 x

• Thank you 😊 x

• Aww wow how lovely. Double congratulations xxx

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• What lovely news!! Congratulations xxx

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• Congratulations Rach, how wonderful for you both! Your baby boy is beautiful. I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly. Xx 😊

• Thank you very much 😊 xx

• Awww that's great news!! Congratulations!!πŸ’•

• Thank you 😊 xx

• So wonderful! Congratulations and thank you for sharing, it's lovely to hear such success stories ❀

• Thank you 😊 when I was feeling low this time last year going through fertility treatment I loved reading success stories πŸ’™ x

• Ahh how amazimy! Congrats hun! Do you mind me asking what your fertility issue was? Xx

• Thank you 😊 no course not, I have polycystic ovaries, I'm almost 30 and knew from I was 17 I would have problems conceiving naturally xx

• Huge congrats..these posts are my absolute favourite..thanks for sharing and good luck with your 2nd pregnancy xxxx

• Thank you 😊 xxx

• WOW! Double congratulations that's amazing to hear Rach - thank you for sharing and good luck with your second pregnancy x x x

• Thank you very much 😊 can't believe it 😊 xxx

• This is amazing news xx so so pleased for you and your family xx

You may also like...