Now let the real craziness begin😳😳

Yippee we are home with one top grade blastocyst back where it belongs. What a difference from last time..we were both all smiles and happy and excited unlike last time when I was in hysterics so hopefully my wee blasto feels more welcomed this time. We both feel so lucky and grateful and relieved to have got this far and I plan to do very little over the next few days exept maybe constant googling like MommaBear16 and might try some dancing like -noodles- πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ. Thanks to all you fab ladies for all your support to this point and to everyone in 2ww I am right here with you now..we made itπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€now where is my non alcohol wine ....... Xxx

44 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • So exciting! Well done and good luck πŸ€ When is test day? X

• 14th march😊😊😊how you doing??xxx

• Actually I feel ok. Physically. I cramp here and there but nothing major and my boobs feel fuller and heavy but I know that could be progesterone playing tricks on me. Mentally I feel sick when I think about testing tomorrow 😞 X

• Ahhhh sending you masses of positive vibes and baby dust for tomorrow..huge hugs xx

• Will be thinking of you tomorrow Tugs, I will say a prayer for you tonight πŸ™πŸΌ x x x

• Thank you 😊 x

• Good luck tomorrow Tugsgirl!!!! XXX

• That's super news! Welcome to the madness is right! X

• Wooo good luck!! Let the countdown begin for you! X

• woooooo hoooooooo! brilliant news vic - well done both of you. hope you're resting at home, staying nice & cosy.

i'm doing a victory dance for your top grade blastocyst!

πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•Ί

• Shake it baby shake it..just not too much now mind ur own embie πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œxx

• Fantastic news vic77. Wishing you and your little bean all the best:) Stick beanie stick xxxx

• Awww thanks so much..beanie is now affectinnately named m&m after the amount of them I have eaten over the last few weeks..lol xxx

• I luv it:) and im thinking m&ms would be nice now lol xxx

• I have been scoffing then since injections. .using while process as my excuse. .feel free to borrow itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰xx

• I luv it:) Definitely getting m&ms now lolxxx

• Peanut ones..sure we meant to be eating more nuts too so win winπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«xx

• Yes, I love the yellow ones for some reason. Dont get me wrong I'll eat all of them but always go for the yellow first:) Do you have a preference?

• Lol..at the minute I would shovel any old shit in my gob..I ear them so quick I didn't even notice there were different colours πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xxx

• Hope 2ww flies by and you get the result you so long for. In the mean time, enjoy the "special " wine and shake that booty xx

• Oh I intend too..thanks so much..no matter how much I try my special wine is just not cutting it and need to dance to shed some of my chocolate weight. .lol xx

• Vic this is great news! So happy everything went well and you're feeling confident about things ☺️ it sounds like you've got a great plan; following me and noodles, what could go wrong?! πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ take good care of yourself, I'm sure you will. Sending love to you and the embie!!! 😘 x x x

• Ahhhh just following the best ladies. .thanks and much love xxx

• That is amazing news toots!! I'm so pleased that your tenacity & taking all your bits n bobs that have had you rattling have been worth it.....top grade blast is amazing!!πŸ˜πŸ‘ Flipping amazing!! Lots of luck & love to you both!!xxx

• Aww cheers hun..how you doing? You got a timescale yet for next cycle?hope it not too long..yes I hope all that stuff I took and crappy paraben free products I bought has been worth it..so far so good however I know how quickly hopes can be dashed..take care chick xxxx

• I'm good ta....back on the old DHEA! We got told around April so not too long now. Have a holiday to Turkey in 7 weeks then it should be all systems go! I'm so chuffed for you that you have a blastocyst....top grade too!πŸ˜„ Take it easy, enjoy those m & m's and stick little embie.....stick!!xx

• Thanks Mrs oh lovely holiday..I am a big believer in pre and post treatment holidays🌞🌞🌞xxx

• Hey, meant to ask....did you have any you freeze?x

• Sadly not😒no back up frosties so this better be itπŸ˜€xx

• Fingers crossed lovely!!xx

• Fantastic news vic77!! Fingers crossed for 2ww πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€πŸ€žπŸ»Xx

• Thanks so much xxx

• Wishing you all the luck in the world vic. Keeping everything crossed for you xx

• Thanks so much xx

• Best of luck, I wish you a calm, happy & stress free 2ww, X.

• Whoop good luck Hun! Hope that little one is sticking right in! You staying off for 2ww or working x

• Off for two weeks..bliss😊xx

• I need to do the same! Keep busy though. But In an unstressful way lol x

• Yes!!! So excited for you and indeed let the craziness begin!

Pamper yourself, listen to your body and the best of luck for the 14th March! Huge hugs!!! XXX

• Thanks so much Krikri ..you peeled yourself off the ceiling yet??xxx

• LOL... yes I have! :D

Actually I am not as excited as the first time as I had a miscarriage at W8. So I'm still being very positive even though I do have this at the back of my mind. :)

Anyway, loads of baby dust your way hun! xxx

• Of course..I get so fed up that all of us even when we have our bfp feel slightly robbed of all the inviolability excitement. I was saying to my husband yesterday how this process takes aware all the usual celebrations and the normal way of telling folk if you are pregnant. I feel as we have told folk nothing is private anymore but hey ho guess that's how it goes. Thanks for baby dust. take lots of care now xxxx

• Good luck Vic . .. fingers crossed x

• Thanks so so much xxx

You may also like...