2ww finally over!!

Hi everyone. For those of you feeling down and thinking this is never going to happen. Take a deep breath and relax. After our first attempt at ICSI back in May and chemical pregnancy in June ( which I tested early on ) I never thought I would ever see another positive result. I held off from testing until this morning as this was my date for testing and guess what we got our BFP. I will be ringing the clinic today to update them and find out if I need more pesseries. Good luck girls we can do this xxxxx

30 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Amazing news! Congratulations!

• Thanks Tugsgirl I can't believe it. Not telling the family for a few weeks but needed to share my news with someone πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• It's funny but if anyone I know or anyone on Facebook announces they're pregnant I'm jealous, but on here I love hearing it!! It fills me with hope πŸ€ x

• I'm the exact same. My sister in law has just had a baby but she also went through IVF and I was so happy for her. But my cousin has a little girl and when I found out they were pregnant I was totally raging. I love hearing the success stories on here it give u hope. I have a few colleagues just starting the process and I have told them to join this page as I found it so helpful while going through treatment. Xx

• I know what you mean, I think I'd have lost the plot without it lol πŸ˜‚ x

• Congratulations x

• Thank you xx

• Wonderful news! congratulations xxx

• Lovely news - congratulations! x

• Congratulations! Lovely news x

• Thanks everyone. I'm so nervous just hoping and praying this little one sticks in there and can't wait to find out if there is 1 or 2 xx

• Congratulations πŸŽ‰ Best of luck with the pregnancy x

• Hi Rgf77. And get that scan booked too, so you can get to meet your little "bean"! Fantastic news and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Diane

• Great news congratulation Hun xx

• Love love loveeeeee theses B..I..G....F.A.T.....POSITIVE......POSTS

XXXXX

• Congratulations!!! Amazing news!!! So happy for you x x x

• Thanks mommabear. U have been brilliant throughout my journey and I hope and pray u get the same results xx

• Congratulations!!! xoxo

• Congratulations thats fab news. Did you have any cramping etc? Xx

• I cramped from the start and still cramping now i had sore boobs but I do think it was from the crinone xx

• Thank you for replying. Im having cramping now and worried ts something bad xx

• I've been using a hot water bottle which really helps. I know they say u shouldn't use a hot water bottle but I say that if u don't use boiling water and it helps with the pains then why not. I'd prefer this method that popping pain killers xx

• I know what you mean, im holding off taking tabs and just resting hoping this will help. Im too scared to try anything i shouldnt just incase. I hope they ease soon though so i can get on and do things. Not had any spotting thsnkfully as i think that would worry me more but jot everyone gets that i hear xx

• Congratulations to you, that's brilliant news xx

• So pleased for you, congratulations xx

• Yipeee great news..huge congrats xxxx

• Congratulations... Chuffed for you... Enjoy your pregnancy. Xxx

• Brilliant news, congratulations and I hope you have a healthy pregnancy xx

• Congratulations. So happy for you BFP.

• Congrats! Xxx

You may also like...