12 week scan. Dreams can come true!

12 week scan. Dreams can come true!

Well I've made it to my 12 week scan.😊 I can't believe it I'm still scared but I'm trying to enjoy it as well . Its just so hard after all I've been through. 😒Hubby is so postive wish i was. Ive also stopped all my Meds today which is scary but I guess it's just protocol. I want to thank you all again for your support and comments and wish you all the very best on your journeys. 😘😊Xx

Last edited by

24 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations-fabulous news xxx

• Woo hoo x

• So very happy for you!!! You've had such a rocky journey I'm so glad you've got this far with such lovely news. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!! Xx

• This is such great news. How you feel is understandable. All the best for the rest of your pregnancy xx

• Brilliant news. Stay positive and enjoy!!xx

• Massive congratulations. I had my 12 week scan a couple of weeks ago - most amazing thing ever seeing your baby wriggle around in front of your eyes. Take care xxx

• Congratulations! It's so lovely to see your little one and I know how scary it feels to stop the medications but you just have to trust your body-it knows what to do now. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

• Congratulations x

• Thanks guys I'm abit upset this morning woke up spotting not sure if it's down to stopping my medication. I really hope it is and nothing to serious. X

• I'm due to come off my meds in a couple of weeks and nurses told me it's normal to get a light withdrawal bleed from coming off the drugs - sounds like that's what you might have xx

• Beautiful picture x

• Congratulations x

• Yeay β€πŸ‘πŸ˜„ xxxx

• Lovely lovely news Vonny..... I wish all the very best fur the moths and years ahead

• Wonderful news and many congratulations! Wishing you all the best.

• Aww Vonny27 so glad you got your happy ending-you deserve this so much.

All the best with the pregnancy and birth.

X

• Congratulations πŸ˜ƒ Xxx

• Big congratulation Hun πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ enjoy your pregnancy ...try relax now πŸ˜ƒ Your baby is growing and u need each otherπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘Άxxx

• Amazing congratulations xx

• Congratulations πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

• Congratulations. Amazing to get to 12 weeks be we still all worry and guess that's natural. All the best for your pregnancy xxxxx

• Amazing news, totally understand why you feel like that. Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy xxx

• Congratulations you must be both over the moon xxxx

• Congratulations Vonny - wishing you well x x x

You may also like...