Dreams come true : Hey ladies, I just... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
18,799 members29,699 posts

Dreams come true

Hey ladies, I just wanted to give everyone some good news as I always loved seeing this to keep me going...

after 3 years of trying.. a year of tests (with still no answers) on our second ivf cycle, June last year I found out I was pregnant... I had no real symptoms, I was sick a little but nothing other than that, I lost the plot literally in thinking something would happen.. from 5 weeks they picked up a heartbeat I had scans every week till I was 12 weeks... even then I was a wreck and didn’t by a single thing until my 32 week scan... I can believe after everything he is here (we didn’t find out) long as baby was happy and healthy we didn’t care.. now our little Boy is now 6weeks and 2 days...

Never give up ladies ever, Lewi says it to or he wouldn’t be here 💙😘

Good luck to everyone in all stages or the process that you are in keep positive and keep dreaming it’ll happpen xxx

16 Replies
oldestnewest

😍 congratulations xxx

Beautiful ♥️ Congratulations x x x

Oh, God! My congratulations to you! Wish your family and your precious child very good health, happiness and love! I know that miracles happen and truly believe that I will hold my baby someday...

1 like

Hi Gingergirl. Poor baby, no clothes for his first photo shoot! (only joking)! He's perfect - now your adventures begin. Well done and congratulations to both. Diane xx

1 like

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your story xx

Congratulation 😍😍

Oh wow he’s gorge! What a lovely photo xxx how come you had scans from 5 weeks to 12, for any medical reason or did you pay privately to reassure yourself? I just got my BFP and already so worried about the 3ww til the first scan x

Congrats to you xxx

What a gorgeous post. Thanks for sharing your story and beautiful son 💙 massive congratulations!

Congratulations he is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your inspiring story xx

Oh, this photo 😍

Congratulations mama, your baby is a dream 🥰

Your baby boy is just perfect - congratulations and thanks for sharing your wonderful news. Wishing you and your little man the best for the future x

Awesome..so cute. Congrats 😀

Awww he's adorable. Congratulations and thank you for sharing xx

Congratulations he's adorable 😍😍😍

Congratulations 💙 beautiful picture - thank you for sharing x x

Congratulations. What a beautiful photo. He is absolutely gorgeous xx

You may also like...