Fertility Network UK
14,695 members24,303 posts

Scared to get excited!!

After a long journey of ICSI am finally wait for it Pregnant!! I was so excited after our viability scan but then I had a bleed! now I'm so nervous to be excited again and don't no how to feel xx

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations xx

1 like

Thank you x

Congratulations Amie - try to stay positive my love, I'm sure everything will be fine. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy x x x

1 like

Thank you x

1 like

Sorry my half addled mind read that all wrong I feel awful!! Try and stay calm bleeding is horrible but doesn't by any stretch mean the worst. I'll be keeping it all crossed for you. Xx

1 like

Ahh that's OK thank you x

Hope everything is OK Amie. Can you contact your GP or the Early Pregnancy Unit if you are worried about bleeding? Fingers crossed for you x

1 like

Yes I had a scan and they could see where I was bleeding from and the baby is growing well and isn't effected. just scared to relax about it I suppose x

1 like

That is good that all is well with the baby. I can understand that you must be worried. That is to be expected and I'm sure that I (and lots of others on here) would be the same. I hope you are able to relax a little bit and that everything continues to go well in your pregnancy. Take care xx

1 like

I'm getting so fed up of it now, it keeps stopping and starting really hard to stay positive xx

You may also like...