5 fertilised out of 16!!!

So after my egg collection yesterday with a whopping 16 eggs collected I received the phone call this morning to hear the worrying new that only 5 fertilised and none from IVF.

I'm booked in for Monday for transfer, possibly Saturday if one stands out from the rest. I need to stay positive I guess as it does only take 1! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed and praying for the best! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’«πŸ‘ΌπŸ»

19 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Such good news! Thinking of you πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

• Thank you xxx

• Oh hum that's the right thinking.. just one needed and you got 5!!! So four to play with.. keep positive.. roll on next week... got everything crossed for u xxx

• Hun not hum

• Thank you so much xxx

• good luck you only need the 1

I did my first icsi last year i had 5 eggs collected ,4 fertilised , 2 made it to blastocyst I had 1 transferred i now have a 6 month old son so miracles do happen

the other blastocyst went to freeze I wish you all the best xx

• Awww thank you so much for your message! You have given me a little bit of hope πŸ™‚ Iv been a bit sad today but my stomach is in such a terrible way πŸ˜₯ Xx

• I felt exactly the same way as you When i was doing treatment it is a tough rollercoaster but as hard as it may be the best thing is to keep a positive mind keep us updated sending you lots of luck xx

• Thank you I'll keep you updated xx

• Good luck. In my last egg collection, 15 eggs retrieved n only 5 fertilized, n finally only 3 made its way...

• Hope all goes well for you xx

• Thanks xx

• A massive good luck to you. As you say it only takes 1 and I'm sure that's in the 5 that's fertilised. Stay positive and relaxed πŸ€πŸ‘ΆπŸ™πŸ»

• Thanks xxx

• How are you doing? All the best for Monday? Just making lunch thinking of you we now have blastocyst day 5 transfer! So happy and much relief. If you fancy meeting anywhere near the city (Old St.) to chat message me cycle buddy! ✌️️😍Enjoy they weekend and positive zen vibe a to ya! Let's do this! 🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣

• Hi ya, I'm booked for transfer on Monday too 5 day blastocyst! I'm nervous, excited and worried all at once. Good luck to you, I hope it proceeds to a healthy full term pregnancy. πŸ™‚

• It only takes one hunnie but if ut so worried why not talk to ur dr about transfering 2 to up ur chances of it working first time..we did our first cycle with one had a BFN then on second transfered 2 and got our BFP..hope it all goes well for u and 5 is till a good number babez so try to relax a little x xx

• Thank you.

I ended up having just the 1 transferred today but luck I even had that because they were worried about my OHSS. Hopefully it's continues to settle down and I do end up with a BFP healthy pregnancy. Xx

• Oooh thats great cant wait to hear u get ur BFP..try not to worry about ur OHSS i had it when i got my BFP hope u do to drink loads and loads of water till it comes out ur ears lol..it helps with the OHSS and implantation another advise i got was eat plenty pinapple i did this with my BFP but didnt with my BFN so have a feelin it may help..good luck keep in touch x x x

You may also like...