13dp5dt ... Official beta results are in

Hi all

Just home from the clinic and have my beta results

Blood test shows HCG at 1580 πŸ˜„

I've to carry on with the elleste estrogen tablets, Pessaries and fragmin injections and our next appointment is the 12th August (not too sure what that one is for, I forgot to ask!)

How does that level sound to you all ?

They've said im 4 weeks pregnant πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Hope everyone is doing ok

Holly xx

34 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Awww wow I am so so happy for you, massive congratulations xxx

• Hi button

Thank you so much xx

I hope you are ok

• I am good thanks, been away this weekend so just catching up on all the posts xxx

I am so happy for you, bet you are both soooo excited xxx

• Glad to hear you are ok, hope you've had a good weekend the weather has been lovely πŸ˜„

We are both over the moon and so so excited but haven't told anyone yet so just keeping it to ourselves for now, feel like I could burst!! xxx

• Great news Holly! Really happy for you!xx

• Thank you Cinderella

I hope you are ok xx

• Im well thanks! Just waiting to start a second fresh cycle....time is dragging but getting there! So pleased for you both, you must be so excited!xx

• We are both over the moon πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Ahh yes the waiting... Time goes so slowly then once you get started it just flies by! Enjoy some you time before you get back on the roller coaster xx

• That's great news, really pleased for you. Make sure you're ready for even more waiting! Xx

• Thanks Daisy xx

• Congratulations hunni xx

• Thank you Leah xx

• wow..good news...congratulations...

• Thank you xx

• Congrats

• Wow Holly those numbers sound pretty good to me!! I am so pleased for you, it's so hard not to scream from the rooftops when you have waited so long isn't it xxx

• Hi sprinkles

It's really hard!! Oh wants to tell everyone and I'm like no wait at least another 8 weeks or so!!

They asked me if I'd had 2 embryos when I called for the results and she was surprised when I said no

Hope you are ok

Holly xx

• Ooh maybe you have identicals on board!! You never know! Your next appointment will probably be for a scan I imagine? Ours is booked for 20/09 feels like a lifetime away, day before our wedding anniversary so hoping everything is ok.... I haven't had a blood test so no idea what my levels are, think I would probably worry more if I knew though xxx

• Hi sprinkles

That would be amazing but just thanking our lucky stars at the moment to be this far πŸ™πŸ»

The day before your wedding anniversary, what a lovely present for you both❀️, book somewhere nice to celebrate πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

I think it will be a scan although I'm not sure as I was so blown away yesterday I forgot to ask but dr Google has said an internal scan! Lol

So strange how some clinics do bloods and some don't.

Have you told anyone yet?

Holly xx

• Yeah I think I'll book somewhere and then either way we will have something to distract us!! I have told a couple of friends and a couple of work colleagues, but told others it hasn't worked, just to take the pressure off a bit as I hated having to tell people about my miscarriage a couple of years ago. I also feel very lucky to have got to this point, I keep talking to my bean asking it to stick lol xxx

• Sounds like a good plan x

we haven't told anyone so we are just like grinning idiots at the minute and no one knows why!!

All the best for your scan on the 20th and if you happen to find a way to make time pass quicker please do let me know!

Holly x

• Haha will do lovely take care xxx

• Great news. x

• Thanks mantaray xx

• Congratulations holly...really happy for you both, wishing u all the best with ur pregnancy x

• Hi hope faith

How are you?

Thank you so much, we are both over the moon πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Holly xx

• I bet you are and u have all the reason to be... im Doing good thanks feel ready to give birth already actually, being pregnant in the heat is no funπŸ™ˆ onli 7 weeks to go tho so not too bad x

• Ohh wow, I cannot believe it's only 7 weeks... You must be so ready now πŸ˜„

All the best for the birth and keep me posted x

Holly xx

• Awww thanks, defos will do chick x

• This is fantastic news! This really gives me some hope and positive vibes. Big hugs xx

• Hi Nat

Thank you xx

I hope you are ok

Holly x

• Wow well done sweetie very happy for you and wishing you a healthy pregnancy xxx

• Thanks Liz πŸ˜„ xx

• your welcome sweetie xxx

You may also like...