choosing a clinic for NHS funded in Surrey

Hi ladies

Been TTC for 3 years and I have endo.

I have finally found out that we are eligible for funding in Surrey. We have a choice of having our 2 cycles at either Kingston ACU, Croydon Health or Nuffield Woking and I'd be so grateful if anyone who has used or is currently using these for NHS cycles could let me know their thoughts. It so so hard to decide with so many different factors. Especially any ladies with endo related infertility!

Thanks so much x

6 Replies

• Yes i went to Kingston for my funded round of IVF, I wouldn't recommend it, I'll PM you xx

• Thanks x

• Have you looked on the hfea website to look at what they can offer and previous success rates?

We had the same choices as you. "Luckily"?! we knew several couples that had been to the Nuffield and had been successful.

For us, we looked at the success rates, which one was closer to home/work to reduce any additional stress and also we went to an open evening at the Nuffield to see what we thought.

The building decor isn't that up to date, but the nurses are lovely and remember you as a person.

We've had our two fresh and one frozen cycles there and got two bfp's, but sadly miscarried.

Just in the process of our next cycle.

In terms of endo, I've got it and I guess it's a case by case decision that they make about what will work best for you.

Happy clinic shopping :-)

Anything you want to know, just shout!!

• Thanks for your reply. Yes been weighing up all the data but it's nice to get some real life experience from people who've been. Fingers crossed for this cycle xxx

• I would definitely recommend Nuffield Woking everyone is so lovely there x

• they do seem to have good feedback which is encouraging! My fertility consultant at the mo has a terrible bedside manner so would be nice to be with a good team!

You may also like...