Fertility Network UK
18,492 members29,037 posts

Egg collection done ✅

I was really nervous this morning about egg collection but it all went smoothly and wasn't as bad as I had imagined. They managed to retrieve 7 eggs, will find out tomorrow morning how many are mature. In slight pain at the moment but other than that all is well 😊 Hope all you ladies are doing well x

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done Kimmy, nice to hear not much pain because I'll have my egg collection this Friday feel nervous,hope you have a good new very soon xxxx

2 likes

Well done 7 eggs X

Glad it all went ok, tonight's the worse bit waiting for the phone call xxx

2 likes

Hi I have my collection tomorrow ! very nervous x

Well done, and good luck x

1 like

Great news Kimmy.... Very best of luck, me and my wife are still waiting to get the first consult, the waiting is somewhat frustrating but we are Both doing whatever we can tombe in the best shape. Ie: seeing a Nutristionist, having acupuncture. So fingers crossed its soon

1 like

Good luck sweetie 👍☺️

1 like

Ah that's great to hear... It's not so bad hey, imagination drives you mad before though, fingers crossed for you and hope good result from your 7 eggs xx

1 like

Hi I have my egg collection tomorrow. .. how are you feeling now ? When do you get the call to see what has fertilised ?

1 like

Hey Hun,

I'm feeling ok apart from having the flu! They rang this morning said 5 fertilised out of the 7 :) good luck, you will be fine xx

1 like

Great news x

Thank you all for the kind and supportive comments, means a lot 😘

I've egg collection on Friday and my imagination has went into overdrive so I'm glad you got on well and wasn't as bad as you thought. Thank you for posting. Hope all goes well for your transfer xx

1 like

Aww you've got nothing to worry about, looking back I was stressing for no reason. Good luck for Friday, you will be fine 😊 X

1 like

Thank you Kimmy2016. Hope all goes well for you too xx

You may also like...