Miracles Do Happen

Ladies, today was one of the best days of my life. I finally heard the words Congratulations you're pregnant.

Thank you to all of you who sent me messages and were thinking of us today.

I've never been so nervous and I've jumped out of a plane at 15'000 ft, so that has to tell you something.

I'm not one for crying tears of joy but boy did I cry big fat joyfilled tears today.

I hope everyone on this same ardous journey gets their BFP's one day very soon.

Good luck x

18 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations hun. Miracles certainly do happen! I've 2 little miracles after my IVF journey. I feel so lucky. Their my little bundles of joy.

Good luck in the rest of your pregnancy. Xx

• Aww congratulations hunni it's really is the best feeling. Wait till you get to see that little heartbeat xx

• Congratulations you, amazing news. So pleased for you and your hubby, enjoy every minute. Wishing you a carefree pregnancy and lots of special moments xx

• Congratulations!

I cried tears of pure relief when we got our BFP!

Good luck for your scan x

• Congratulations!! That great news! I'm delighted for you and your partner. Hope you can start to relax a little now and look forward to Christmas. x

• Congratulations Mrs TM13, you have just given me so much hope. Indeed micrales do happen.

• Congratulations! I can just picture you smiling throughout Christmas and everyone not knowing the reason behind that smile (if you haven't told them) xxx

Have a stress-free, positive pregnancy!!!

• Congratulations, xx

• Such fantastic news! Congratulations! x

• Congratulations. Amazing. Great Christmas present. do you mind if I ask what your situation was? Was it frozen, or fresh cycle. Was it blastocyst? How many post transfer did u test ? Did ou have any symptoms?

Sorry for all this it is my test day on sat and I so nervous

Thank you

• No problem. This was a frozen cycle with a 5 day blastocyst. I tested 5days after transfer for first time.

I just had cramps on and off and weird pain under my left ribs which i keep getting now. That's all I've had.

X

• thank you for letting me know - I got negative after 5 days after blastocyst transfer and my nurse told me it was too early to have tested - so this is interesting.

It does not sound like you had much in the way of symptons though

are you on any prostergone ?? sorry for these questions

• Don't worry. That's what we're here for to help each other.

For some people 5days is too early but i showed at 5 days last time so that was the first day I thought it was worth checking this time.

I have to continue using pessaries for another 8 weeks and taking Progynova- estradiol tablets 3 times a day.

• Congratulations xx

• Congratulations, that's wonderful news. I think it is so much sweeter for us ladies when it happens as we have to wait ages for it.

Enjoy and congrats again x

• Big congratulations xxxx fab news

• Hooray! Great news.

• Hi! I'm extremely happy for your success.

I wish I could feel the same, but it's impossible. I was born without a womb, so couldn't give birth to a child myself. No waiting, no special scans, no pink stripes on a test - just nothing normal people are used to experience..

The possibility to watch all these things came to my life only after applying for surrogacy in biotexcom in 2013. Every single procedure interested me very much and how our surrogate felt during the journey. I was almost addicted to know every single detail, what effects our baby made on that lovely woman and how did she cope with all that.. Thanks to God we are the parents of a wonderful baby now, but still it's so marvelous for me to read such lovely success stories. May God bless you and your baby!

You may also like...