Fertility Network UK
12,722 members20,636 posts

7w scan- chemical pregnancy

Today's 7w scan... Result is no heartbeat rather an empty yolk sac....a chemical pregnancy... Given information leaflets for miscarriage options.

17 Replies
oldestnewest

Sorry to read your news :-(

It's never easy to deal with and is an additional kick after enduring IVF...

x

Im so very sorry to hear this. I've been through it & yet I have no words that can begin to make you feel better. Feel free to contact me to vent / scream or talk. Thinking of you xx

1 like

So sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself x

Oh no :( x heartbroken for u x thinking of u x

Big hugs! Xxx

Oh no, so sorry! What an awful thing to happen, especially after enduring IVF! Take care of yourself x

So sorry to hear this. Give your self time to recover both physically and mentally and be nice to each other. Sending hugs xxx

Sorry for you're sad news, big hugs xxx

Really sorry to hear this. Sending you lots of love.

so very sorry to hear this, sending you hugs x

I'm so sorry Hun. :( know how you must be feeling. Take time to for yourself. Don't rush into feeling better or feeling ok. It's crap. So you cry when you want to cry. Scream when you want to scream etc. Keep us updated with what happens when you want to. Am thinking of you. Lots and lots and lots of love. Big huge hugs. Xxxxxxx

Oh no, really sorry to hear this, take care and look after yourself x

So sorry to hear your sad news. Big hugs. Xx

So so sorry for your loss. Sending you love and support xx

Oh this is just awful news. I'm so sorry. Life can be so cruel sometimes. Sending you lots of hugs. Remember we're all here for you if/when you need us 💜 x x

I cant imagine how you must be feeling. My heart breaks for you. Please take care of yourself. Thinking of you xx

Sorry to hear this x x Look after yourself x x

You may also like...