The wait goes on!!

Today I had my 2nd MMR booster - so a month to wait before my blood test and seeing the nurse for my medication. This has put me back 2 months, I started all this in November! Time is running out though as I only have until April as I will be too old.

This is so hard on your own, people who have partners at least have support and I wish I did!

4 Replies

• Due to several NHS failures it took me over 18 months to finally get my consultants appointment from the time I first visited my doctor. It is so exhausting and the biggest waiting game I've ever had to play! I finally started treatment this week. I was told that as long as you are referred while you are 39 you can have treatment even if you turn 40. Not sure how old you are but I hope you get your treatment soon x

This site is a great help but I've also had some counselling too and reflexology, I found it really beneficial. Good luck on your journey xx

• Thank you - I'm self funding mine and I'm 43!! Don't think I could bare having my feet touched! Counselling was part of my treatment at the beginning x

• It's hard, but better knowing your body is in the best way possible for a baby to grow safely. Be safe. You can do this. don't click on the website someone attached!

• Thank you, I realise that but still a long wait!

I thought the link was dodgy!! x

You may also like...