Update - egg collection

Hi all.

So I had my egg collection yesterday. Don't remember it at all but know I cried with relief when they told me they we're able to collect 10! 5 for me and 5 for my egg recipient :-) Felt ok with the pain meds the clinic gave me but once they wore off was a bit sore when moving but ok if just sat. More uncomfortable than anything.

Had the call this morning and as we're having ICSI they were able to inject 4 eggs with my partner's sperm and all 4 have fertilised! Can't believe it. Am hoping ti have 1 5day blastyst (not sure that's the right spelling) on Monday and then it's the dreaded 2ww!

Wishing everyone else so much luck with their treatment xxx

24 Replies

• Missav I'm so so happy for you! This is brilliant news! Hope you have a 5 day transfer fingers crossed for you X

• Thank you Jess x

• Hooray! Good results so far! Yay!

• Thanks Filmgirl :-) xx

• That's great news Misssav! Best of luck for your transfer x

• Hi Hopeful1982 thank you so much xx

• Thats great news huni good luck with your transfer ☺xxxxxxx

• Thank you xx

• Good luck to you xx

• Thank you TamTam. Trying to not get too excited though......you never know what's going to happen but 1 step closer xx

• Ah thats so good, will cross every thing for you

• Thank you so much Dreaminpink. Xx

• Congratulations, such great news 😃

• Thank you :-) xx

• Great news, hope your transfer goes well too :) To add to your good news....don't forget if you're having a blasocysist put back your wait to test day is shorter. I know it's never an easy wait but 8 to 9 days is better than waiting 14 days. Fingers and toes crossed for you x

• Oh wow StillTTC i had no idea! Thank you so much! Eeeeek can't wait! Hopw everything is going well with you xxx

• Good luck missav, all sounds good so far! xx

• Thank you so much 😄❤️

• Good luck, fingers crossed for your fab foursome! Xx

• Thank you so much. Xx

• Wow that's great news :) I'm praying for your embies xx

• Thank you 😄😄

• Very well done, what a week but a fantastic outcome for you and your recipient. You deserve to have a very relaxing weekend now x

• Thank you so much. Just waiting for my call now to see how our little embryos are doing! Eeeeeek!!!!

You may also like...