So I was doing a short protocol in October/November with ET looking to be mid November. Unfortunately nothing about it was 'short' and I was injecting for over 3 weeks as I wasn't a quick responder at all. Then at my egg collection my hormone levels were through the roof (very high risk of OHSS) and the clinic decided that a 'freeze all' was the best option and everything was put on hold.
I am currently stimulating in the lead up to FET and have a scan on Friday to check my endometrium is ready for transfer next week but I am panicking! I can't help but think that I won't be ready again, and that I will have to go for more scans every two days. I know that if this happens I will be absolutely gutted because we have had so many delays already (quite a few hiccups along the way - we were referred to our clinic 13 months ago and are still on our first round of ICSI)
Hubby is really supportive, but isn't the best with emotion so if I get upset he is one of those 'pat her on the back and say "there there"' type of guys. Have any of you had a HRT stimulated FET? And if so, could you please let me know what your experience was after your scan? I would just really like to set myself up for worst case scenario.
FYI - My embryos were frozen at blastocyst so no need for them to culture.
Thanks in advance and good luck to all ttc xx