Post IUI-bleeding (ruptured cyst/period/implantation bleeding)?

Hi I had a day of spotting! Then a day of heavy bleeding with bad cramping! The next day was watery bleeding with severe abdomenal stabbing pain for about 2 hrs straight! Then no cramping the rest of that day and the next 2 days but still watery bleeding! Did my cyst rupture or did I start my period! I always have normal periods and this is not even close to a normal period for me! I should also mention on Sept 19, 2014 I had an IUI! Went to ther ER and they did nothing! Hoping for answers! Thanks!

1 Reply

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi VV8663. Sorry to hear of all of this worrying time and pain you have been suffering. I expect that by now you have done a pregnancy test as you are now 17 days post insemination. It could be that an ovarian cyst, if you had one could has burst, but I feel you would have had huge pain from this and usually the β€œburst” leaks into the pelvic area. If your pregnancy test is positive, then get it confirmed either by your clinic or GP, with a blood test. If the test should be negative (I hope not), then perhaps a scan would reveal what is going on? Hope all is soon sorted out for you. Diane

You may also like...