Thanks everyone for your good luck wishes xxxx

It worked !!!! I done my clearblue test this morning and I'm 2-3 weeks pregnant after our first ICSI. I can't believe it....I'm in shock. I dreamt 3 times last night that our test was negative. I know there's such a slim chance of getting pregnant first time so am so thankful. I just hope that everything goes as it should now. THANKS guys xxxxx

13 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Ahh congratulations i bet your thrilled.. hopeing some of your luck rubs off on me. Im hopefuly will be starting icsi soon..

• Thanks sum1sweeta, I feel so lucky.....sending loads of luck to everyone going thru it. It's a hard process but I'm so grateful I've had the help off the NHS. We never would have got pregnant on our own. :D

• Congratulations it's an amazing feeling I fell first time to my lo is 13 months now xx enjoy every second xxx

• Congratulations so pleased for you and you give hope to others all the best xxx

• Congratulations Emmy, you deserve this and I am really pleased it has worked. All the best for the rest of your pregnancy. xx

• There is hope then, wow fantastic news xxxxxxx

• Huge congrats

• congratulations!!! i can imagine how happy and relieved you are feeling. wish you best of luck all the way

• That's fab news. Congratulations. We are going for icsi again next year. Fingers crossed we get the same result as you. Take care and congratulations again :-)

• Well done xx

• Congratulations Emmy!! Great news, enjoy xxx

• Fantastic news!!! x x x

• Hi Emmy

Hope your ok, not long now until your six week scan, i hope your mentally managing x

You may also like...